B16, B18, B20
By OmarG
#257046 I can't imagine going back to a single cam now. I've had my B series almost a year, and I would almost refuse to have a Honda without a DOHC motor. I remember back in high school I thought my mini-me was hot shit. Now, I can't believe what a turd it really was. I literally saved up for a month solid, No eating out, bumming rides to work, watched movies with my girl at home, ect. And it was one of the best decisions of my life. Instead of a busted D, I have a rockin' B. 2001 B18c

(to be honest, I rode in a buddy's car with an LS swap and GSR tranny, and it was gnarly too. I would have liked it just the same. Well, not really. But it wasn't bad AT ALL.)
By jayEGR
#257340 well i doo miss my D16Z6 but i blew it ,if i still had it i would of had alot more bolt on's ,but right now i have a JDMb20b also like the boys on here ,you will grow from doin swaps just look at are links ,i have the build from my ls(b18a1) then on to my b20b, you'll want more power as you go through swaps :thumb: and building your car, its like legos but more physical :lol:
By 706josh
#257390 Yeah, I think I need to start with something a little easier since I've never done a swap before. I think a b8 to a z6 would be something good to start with.