B16, B18, B20
By 92gsrhatch
#254876 okay so i have a 1992 civic vx and have recently finished my swap
its a 92 gsr b17a1 with an LS trans. I have everything hooked up right but when i try to turn on the car, nothing happens.
The fuel pump wont prime but all fuses are good. I have no idea where to start or what to start looking at. I really need this car done so i can start driving it.

any input is highly appreciated.
By poorman type-r
#254877 Do you give it a bit and wait for the fuel pump to prime?

I can't explain how many times my Poorman Type-R wouldn't start and would take 5 minutes for the fuel pump to prime, then it would fire right up.

If not then get a new oup bro.
By 92gsrhatch
#254882 the thing is that nothing works. no dash lights, or anything. when you open the door the light turns on and it beeps when you open the door while key is in ignition, thats about it
By poorman type-r
#254884 Oh wow. Hmmm I will try and look on the internet and see if I can help you out. Maybe someone else has answered this for somebody already.
By poorman type-r
#254885 http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=1663148

^^ This guy had a D-Series and his fuel pump wouldn't prime and Dash Lights wouldn't work etc. Maybe it can help you. Sorry bro that's all I could find. Somebody will probably answer you tomorrow on here if you can't figure it out.
By 92gsrhatch
#255012 all grounds hooked up but ima check out that link you posted.
its the same with mine thnxs alot :woot:
By poorman type-r
#255069 Keep us updated. Good Luck. :thumb:
By 92gsrhatch
#255133 thanks for all your help!!!
damn i love this forum :woot:

so i finally got it running
i still dont know what was wrong but i took my starter off and took it to autozone so they can test it and it was fine.
went back to install it and it started cranking. it didnt turn on because the spark plug wires were not in the right place(my little brother wanted to help me) anyways i fix them and it started right up