B series engine
B series mounts
B series axel's
Vtec engine loom
esi/vti fuel tank
P28/P30 ECU
car side loom or re wire existing loom to have vtec

I would also upgrade your brakes, wheels hubs, brake master cylinder & subframe

Thats your basic list of what you'll need think there might be a few other bits like usual extras to the engine itself
By Civvy
#247851 Cool man; thanks! I guess the axles would fit since there is a b series eg.

Trouble is: Hasport has many individual mounts, therefore i don't know which to buy!

I intend to run a B20b for a while as it's my daily.
By Civvy
#248497 I'm still not clear on which mounts to order from Hasport, or if i should just cut and weld the brackets in from a VTI.
I assume it's the block mounts which are different with the B20 because it's from a CRV?
By cjw_89
#248507 the whole eninge, trans,shifter,starter,alt,power steering pump,axles,p75 ecu b18b1 thats is,harness,throttle cable,thats about about it
By cjw_89
#248508 the only mount you can use over is the pass side top mount its the same on civic/integra 5spds
By Civvy
#248656 Guyz...

All i want to know is how the engine mounts, i.e. Do i need to cut out and weld in new side/ rear mount brackets and change the crossmembers for VTI crossmembers?

I've decided on B16 turbo.

I've realised i would also need the engine and it needs oil, thanks boyz!

:x
By Type-Are
#249312 hasport sound have a package called "b-series" mounts. dont forget the tranny bracket ;]
By JUICE
#249331 no need to cut out and weld in anything..

ALL hydro B series mounts for an EG are the same. B18c B18b B20 B16 doesn't matter. if you got it on a hydro B tranny they're all gonna mount the same. I love my Hasports :thumb:

heres the kit i bought.. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320567284615&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT