B16, B18, B20
By jgpoirier
#247015 This weekend I installed my B16... FINALLY! Only problem is I seem to be having issues with cylinder 3. When I remove the spark plug wire when the car is running, the motor does not make any difference in sound. I pulled the spark plug, all four are brand new, and the plug isnt wet nor is it dirty unlike the other three. The tip on cylinder three spark plug looks brand new. I am curious one buddy says he has always had to repin and move an injector wire on his b16 swaps, and another buddy says he never has had to. I have attempted at finding an answer to this with no luck. Also I just swapped the injector with the one beside it and cyl 3 continues to not fire. I have a B16A block with PR3-2 head, Chipped P06, all obd 1. Does anyone have any info on this?

Thanks,

Guy
By Eg6H2D
#247020 Make sure the injector clips are on the right way and locked in place..
By jgpoirier
#247022 They are, does anyone know the injector wiring colors from connector to shock tower?
By forcefedEG
#247063 I agree with buddy no.2 first off..... I've never had to repin anything on an obd 1 swap in an eg or dc unless I was adding vtec or knock sensor.... and the injectors all have a yellow and blackstripe common wire and I believe its a blue red brown and yellow but Idk about exact order. But you can trace the wires back to the shock tower plug and then back to the ecu if need be.... and your harness will only go one way so it won't be hard. To trace the wires, if there's any doubt check the wires with a continuity tester..... hopefully this is some help