B16, B18, B20
By cjw_89
#246689 Sounds like an injector drive? Do you have another ecu to try.Regardless of vtec or not to try?
By That One Dude
#246846 Did you swap your D-series harness to the B18C1?
By Eg6H2D
Jnafronn wrote:I have a swapped gsr in a 93 eg and im gettn fuel to my fuel rail but my fuel injectors arent spraying! any ideas..?

what year GSR motor is it in your Eg? OB2? your would have to have used ur OEM D series harness and your D series injector since they are the same size 240cc injector for it to stsart up.. OBD1 works with OBD1 (92-95) ..
By forcefedEG
#247056 Obd1 or obd2 injectors could be used if you change to the right injectors clips (I have used dozens of obd 2 injectors in obd1 cars and all you have to do is change the clips) but anyway. Yes your sohc ecu will work to start it to test the injector driver theory.... I would not recommend driving it with that ecu..... also basicly all the obd1 harness could be made to work on a gsr. Excluding cx and vx. You may have to lengthen wires here and there or add vtec wires if its a dx but they all will work.... but anyway........
By forcefedEG
#247213 And according to hondata all oem civic and integra injectors are the same size other than h series and cx hatches. They should all be a 240 size injector for what that's worth....... so I'd say try and start it with your sohc ecu and see what you get.....