B16, B18, B20
By JUICE
#247885 i got a complete OBD2 intake mani with all sensors/injectors/tb/everything, that i'd sell you for quite cheap if you need it.. it's off a low mile JDM B18b
By TNFBandit
#247889 what would i need to do to make it OBD1?
By JUICE
#247891 isn't that a OBD2 mani that you got?? I'm not sure what all sensors swap over.. i know you could convert to OBD2 and use it but not sure on all those details.. i planned on just putting the OBD1 intake mani from the motor i got now on the other when i do eventually swap it.

hope you can get this figured out man..
By TNFBandit
#247898 can i see a pic of your intake so i can compare the 2

thanks
By JUICE
#247900 my current OBD1 or the OBD2??

i can go get the OBD2 on monday and get pics up then but i'm pretty sure it's identical to yours..
By TNFBandit
#247903 the OBD2, monday is fine thanks
By TNFBandit
#248059 so last night i put a full tank of gas and some injector cleaner in there.

today i replaced the fuel filter again and checked the injectors to make sure they were clicking, all of them were. so next i did a cylinder drop test to make sure there wasnt a weak cylinder...unpluged the injectors one at a time with the engine running. they all droped the same at the same time.

pulled the vacuum line off the top of the FPR and the idle went up like it should.

still dumping lots of fuel

anybody have any clues why i'm dumping too much fuel?

please help
By Eg6H2D
#248237 Still here thinking about it... Let me see what i can come up with..

Uhhmm the TPS, positioin at idle might be way off usually they throw a CEL if it's off. but that would be another thig too for making it run RICH as Hell at idle....also do you have a O2 sensor in place on the header? I never noticed if you did or not..
By TNFBandit
#248239 yeah i had to wire in my own O2 sensor because the car didnt have one. it was throwing a code before and now its not so my take on that is i fixed the O2 sensor problem???

but i've been racking my brain and wondering if the fuel pump is starting to go bad? a couple of times when i would turn the car on it would run for longer than usual, so i would turn it off and it would run normal again...
By JUICE
#248264 always be sure to reset the ECU after messing with electronics..

here's pics of the OBD2 intake mani for ya..
By TNFBandit
#248276 juice i pm'd you

it looks exactly like mine does. everything worked good when taking it off?
injectors, throttle body?
By Eg6H2D
#248277 2nd Pic. See that little vaccumm port. that's what i was referring to. if it's open like in the picture ur idle will remain high..
By TNFBandit
#248288 that one is going to my evap canister.

i've got it idling @ 800-900 now but its just dumping so much fuel i cant breathe in my open garage
By JUICE
TNFBandit wrote:juice i pm'd you

it looks exactly like mine does. everything worked good when taking it off?
injectors, throttle body?

I'd imagine so.. it's off a low mile JDM motor
By TNFBandit
#249691 so got the newer intake manifold from JUICE (thanks :thumb:) threw in the newer injectors and still smoking me out of my garage. but today i noticed what appears to be maybe some oil underneath the exhaust pipe and my heart just sank...i'm guessing i have some blown rings, but would that also cause too much fuel in the exhaust or would that cause my eyes to burn from the exhaust? the other thing is i'm not loosing any oil??? i'm totally lost right now any help would be great.

thanks