B16, B18, B20
By Eg6H2D
TNFBandit wrote:
ghskid06 wrote:sorry dude. If you were closer id come over and help you do it.
Assuming your compression guage is functioning and was tight when you checked the first time though the numbers do not lie. I hope the rebuild goes well for you.

Definitely pop that head off and have a look. Its possible that someone put the head on wrong and the cylinders are all leaking into each other or something.

it is a brand new compression tester, so it better not be bad...lol.

why dont you take some vacation, its been beautiful weather up here in ND...lol!

but i'll keep this updated as i keep moving or just start a new engine rebuild thread or just update my build thread...one of the three

OEM honda head gasket!!!! Pistons id go with this guy here very reputable!! if your going oem!!

http://stores.ebay.com/Uyuni-Sales/B18- ... 34.c0.m322
By d-mon
#249974 maybe somebody put the head on without the dowel pins
By TNFBandit
#250638 ok, little update...i borrowed a cherry picker and a engine stand from a buddy (can keep it for a while too) and got in my rings, bearings, head gasket, oil pan gasket, water pump (i think it was leaking anyway) and on order are some arp head studs...they were only $30 more then the stock ones. :thumb:

but the reason the engine isnt out yet is cause the temp droped again and it started snowing...GOD I HATE NORTH DAKOTA!!! :x
By ghskid06
#250682 Dude. The weather has been crazy this spring. Hopefully it clears. Then u can get started.