B16, B18, B20
By eggman95
#243585 I have a 95 cx hb with the D15b7 now I want to swap in a ls motor. Now I think I know the mechanical part of the equation. I need the motor, axles, shift linkage, ecu, and tranny. For the wiring I don't know where to begin does the integra wire harness plug into the civic harness in the engine bay? Or am I going to have to splice the two together or order a custom harness from say hondata? I'm not to worried about vtec yet I would like to just boost it for now but thats a whole other thread. If anyone can help me with the wiring that would be very helpful or at least point me to the right thread because hours of searching and I haven't turned up a very definitive answer yet. Thank you in advance.
By stres732
#243918 bump help the man out, wish i could give you some advice, but electrical are not my thing.
By eggman95
#243932 Okay and obd1 is from 92 - 96 ?just want to make sure thanks for your answer.
By JUICE
eggman95 wrote:Okay and obd1 is from 92 - 96 ?just want to make sure thanks for your answer.

you want a 94 or 95, that will be your easiest swap. 93 is cable trans and might have different plugs and 96+ are OBD2
By sabdagr8
#244098 You can actually use any year ls motor 92-00 wud prolly b easiest becuz almost all the plugs will plugs right in for 96 and up motor ur gonna have a unused knock sensor and you'll have to use ur stock injectors unless u wanna wire up the obd2 ones other than that ur good
By eggman95
#244157 Thanks a bunch saved me alot of time and head aches. I love this site lots of great help.