B16, B18, B20
By Eg6H2D
LaosToaster wrote:with that amount of money u can spend it on a front clip off of an ITR and just take out the engine/trans and just sell the rest of the body panels, dash, etc.. the itr front ends are highly sought after u will most likely sell those pretty quick

now this is a steal

http://www.jdmtigerjapanese.com/details.php?id=5670

he has a point.. 3550 for a whole front. the only thing is how much to ship. PLUS u get to sell parts/ and can easily make abiout half your investment back!!!! EASILY smart move i would say!!
By LaosToaster
EG6b20R wrote:
LaosToaster wrote:with that amount of money u can spend it on a front clip off of an ITR and just take out the engine/trans and just sell the rest of the body panels, dash, etc.. the itr front ends are highly sought after u will most likely sell those pretty quick

now this is a steal

http://www.jdmtigerjapanese.com/details.php?id=5670

he has a point.. 3550 for a whole front. the only thing is how much to ship. PLUS u get to sell parts/ and can easily make abiout half your investment back!!!! EASILY smart move i would say!!

500 to ship in the state of texas! :thumb:
By That One Dude
EG6b20R wrote:
ecastro8 wrote:i checked that web site and they had the type r but the thing is there is 2 pricess one is for 3500 and that is for the spec 96-97 and the other one is 98+ is 4100 is there a major difference or any difference at all?

The 98+ has the CTR higher lift cams. More POWAH!!!! top end... :thumb:

98spec R transmission also has a shorter final drive and slightly longer 3rd-5th gears. In a 1/4mile, a 96spec ITR and a 98spec ITR, both stock, will ultimately be a nearly identical time. That's in a 96 and 98 Integra Type R chassis. Not sure if times would be significantly different in two EG chassis' with the two engines and their respectable engines, but I can imagine it would be a little more noticeable considering the weight differences.
By 92dxeg
#246267 dude i was in you postion last year i got a gsr. if i were u i would get a gsr throw some good pistons in it and slap a b16 head with type r cams u will just as fast if not faster then a type r. type r are nice dont get me wroung but there just to much money when u can do the same as a gsr for hafe the price