B16, B18, B20
By TNFBandit
#241304 ok so im going through the engine, and im looking and i notice that the 2 lines (circled) are not pluged into anything they are connected to the (arrows) evap canister???...can anyone help me with what they are and where they go?

thanks
By LaosToaster
#241381 the bigger red circle which looks like its coming from a hard line on the firewall might be connected to the charcoal canister. and the smaller red circle hose looks like a vacuum hose thats coming from the canister also?? if so, connect it to ur nipple on top of ur TB.

this is just guessing btw. i T'd the vacuum hose thats from the canister to my fuel pressure regulator vacuum hose. but dont do what i did unless ur sure what ur duing.
By TNFBandit
#241428 the longer line (bigger circle) goes to the bottom of the right canister (right arrow) and the shorter line (smaller circle) goes to the green canister (left arrow)...there are 3 lines in total, one connects the 2 canisters and the other 2 line go to nothing...
By TNFBandit
#241550 can anybody tell me what these are and where they go?

please... :bowdown:
By TNFBandit
#241709 can anybody help out with this?
By TNFBandit
#242237 will anybody please help me out and let me know what the arrows are and where they go??? the one on the left has a electrical connector