B16, B18, B20
By TNFBandit
#238495 so i finally got the right ECU for my civic, got it started and checked the CEL codes pulling a 10 IAT sensor, understand that one because it doesnt have one, i think, but im not 100% sure where it is. second code and the one i really have no clue on code 41 H025 heater according to my book and 41 Primary oxygen sensor heater according to the DIY, so i figured that would be the same...
ok so what is the primary oxygen sensor heater and where is it located?

thanks for the help
Last edited by TNFBandit on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By suspendedHatch
#238831 The IAT is mounted to the intake manifold on most Hondas and on some it's in the intake tube just before the throttle body.

The O2 sensor heater is integral to the sensor.
By TNFBandit
#238853 cool, thanks
By TNFBandit
#239752 ok so i ordered my IAT sensor, and bought a O2 sensor.
i installed the IAT (there wasnt one on the car) and its still throwing the code 10 and I cant figure this one out.

also got the O2 sensor...they gave me a 4 wire O2 and im not sure thats what i need for my car, but i dont know because there was no O2 sesnor on the car and i have no clue where the plug is to install it

any help is greatly apprecieated
By TNFBandit
#239759 ok so i fixed the IAT problem...i had it plugged into the wrong one. found the right plug and switched it, but i dont have the hole in the intake manifold to put the sensor...not sure if the intake is the right one or not. did the JDM B18B's not have the IAT sensor switch location on the manifold?

still cant find the O2 sensor plug and still not sure if its supposed to be 4 wire or not?
By TNFBandit
#239767 will a USDM B18B1 intake manifold fit on aJDM B18B?

and will i be able to use a USDM automatic transmission wiring harness on a JDM engine and S80 tranny?

i sourced a USDM automatic 95 integra at a junkyard and just was just wondering if i could pull these parts off of it...

i hope someone can help me
By TNFBandit
#239842 does anybody have anything to say about this?
By TNFBandit
#239850 sweet thanks

does anybody know if the auto harness will work?
By LogiTech
TNFBandit wrote:sweet thanks

does anybody know if the auto harness will work?

Nice to hear some good buddies helping you out with that iat sensor..
oh is your harness is it the one that was on the car or motor??
By TNFBandit
#241054 not sure if it came on the car or from the engine. bought the car with the swap and now im trying to go through and fix it so i can atleast drive it this summer
By TNFBandit
#243619 so finally braved the cold and wired up my O2 sensor...still throwing a code 41

any suggestions?
By TNFBandit
#243704 fixed it...had it wired wrong :?