B16, B18, B20
By B20vtec-turbo
#266661 I haven't tried the map you sent yet, I'm about to now, but I was wondering what you thought about the AF....Why would it slowly climb like that, what would cause that?
By B20vtec-turbo
#266675 Ok, I tried the map you sent...It does seem to idle better from cold start, even sound's better, but it still starts to go lean after warm up. I can tell in the data log from today that whatever you done is what needs to be messed with more to fix my problem, what did you do? I just sent you the datalog from today.
By B20vtec-turbo
#266686 Just replied to your email....do you have yahoo messenger? or skype? something we could chat on, rather than going back and forth?
By Eg6H2D
#266783 How's your IAT sensor? condition wise? Had a similar issue on another build..
By Eg6H2D
RWMIII wrote:pm'd

Are you a legit tuner?
By RWMIII
#266792 Well i wouldnt of helped him if i didnt know what i was doing.(I have more than a few years personal and professional exp). Not looking to catch a bad reputation here. :thumb:
By Eg6H2D
RWMIII wrote:Well i wouldnt of helped him if i didnt know what i was doing.(I have more than a few years personal and professional exp). Not looking to catch a bad reputation here. :thumb:

Awesome!! :thumb:
By B20vtec-turbo
#267586 RWMIII Defiantly knew what he was doing! Big Prop's to him! I plan to open a whole different thread explaining/thanking him for everything he done. My internet has been acting weird for over a week now, so I'm on someone else's computer now. Keep a look out for my post, this guy was a major help!

To be continued....
By ismailkho
#6909228 RWMIII definitely knew what he was doing and deserves a lot of credit for his expertise! I intend to create a separate thread to express my gratitude and detail everything he has done to help me. As my internet has been acting strangely for more than a week now, I'm currently using someone else's computer. Please keep an eye out for my post as RWMIII has been a tremendous help to me!