F20, F22, F23
By CraigMW
#255833 Ok, i was having a problem getting my car to start and i replaced my starter... It started right up. I drove it around for a while, (maybe 30 min total) and it was running great. I park it and go to start it back up and it does the same thing again, Turns over real sluggish without enough power to start the car. I cannot jump the car off or jump the starter, but I am able to push it off but when i hit 3,500 RPMs it skips (last time i was having this same "skipping" problem, it was due to the pig-tails on the back of the fuel injecters being loose)... Any suggestions? Thanks so much in advance! Also, I noticed when it was running that the clock nor the radio would come on and it was not due to a blown fuse. I am thinking there is a wiring problem somewhere..... :?
By mooze
#256173 i would first fix you power issues....bad battery or you have a a loose connection or something somewhere....do you have any cel's?
By CraigMW
#257078 I found that i have a bare spot on the main wire running from my fuse box to my alternator. once i located this and got it temp. fixed, my car did start up but it took a while. I am hopeing this was the only issue. Once i get this permently fixed, i will post the results.