F20, F22, F23
By jayEGR
#209986 ok i was looking into this motor right but i really wanna get its going to be future plans so i wanna do some research first and look into it but what do you guys think about a F20B DOHC? i found one at this warehouse called JDMTECHmotors its a site to and there selling it for 700 and its only has 50,000 miles straight from japan and i just wanted advice and see what you guys think? is it worth it? will it fit in are egs? :?
By Dippin_EG
#209987 Would be a really cool swap to do, i know someone who did it, but i hear the aftermarket support for the F20B is kinda shitty
By jayEGR
#209989 thanks man :thumb: just want some ideas i wanna know what u guys think so i first wanna see what you guys think
By Dippin_EG
#209991 And If i remember correctly, it uses the same mounts as an H-series swap would

the dude i know who did the swap had it Frankenstein'd with a H22a4 block and F20B head
By thenewvessel
jayEGR wrote:not bad bro i just wanted a straight F20B but them shits come straight 200hp @6800rpms

This is correct. I currently have an F20B in my hatch. Its a great motor :hehe:

The only downfall is that the aftermarket support is kinda bad however some components can be carried over from an H22 for example.

If you want impressive acceleration, power, and reliability at a reasonable price, go for it :hehe:
By HeikDiesel
#325403 That's incorret. The manual tranmission verison comes with 200 and the auto is 180, which is what most people get. For the money and hastle, you might as well buy a obd1 h22.
By Fada Blayne
#325410 RIP Jay!

But the only difference between the manual and the auto is the cams any way :roll:
Easy swap out :thumb:
By HeikDiesel
#325422 Along with the throttle body