F20, F22, F23
By f20b3egvan
#183141 :woot: im glad the f series has started. i striped the accord the other day took everything off ie engine,box all wiring harness.front subframe,clocks an dash ect ect , shell gone to the crusher :twisted: i think all i need now is the h/mounts and teg axels and more graft

:thumb:
By 99cx
#183156 Nicee! glad to hear your going F-Series, that makes 2 of us.
i wonder how many we can get to swap? :P
By f20b3egvan
#183171 :twisted: wen we go by them like there in reverse thats when the questions wil start been asked :D :twisted: :D
By boosted94
#199970 i have the swap completed, well.. the hard part anyways, the motor and tranny are hanging in the car ( h swap mounts dont fit the f tranny at all. i had a buddy of mine hook me up huge and converted my d series harness to run all the F gear. Trying hard to get the boost setup complete and maybe do a startup this weekend. will post a you tube link if such events occur.
By Torch_Ind
boosted94 wrote:i have the swap completed, well.. the hard part anyways, the motor and tranny are hanging in the car ( h swap mounts dont fit the f tranny at all. i had a buddy of mine hook me up huge and converted my d series harness to run all the F gear. Trying hard to get the boost setup complete and maybe do a startup this weekend. will post a you tube link if such events occur.

I think the f series had a few different mounts they could have used.

I took a auto out of my accord witch had the f22a6 and put in a standard trans out of a 90 and the mounts were way off. had to do some mount fabricating
By chrono404
quietman3212 wrote:How much do the f-series usually go for?

Depends on what you can get locally. A Local Junkyard has then for $85.00
By CerealKiller93
#210144 Before i bought my LS motor (which still isn't in the car because i still need a tranny, and a bunch of other crap) i was going to go with an F23A5 with an F22B1 Head.

I already have an F23a5 Motor (head has a burnt valve, plus its none VTEC), a 5 speed tranny from an F23A1, and all associated parts. I'm actually trying to sell it all, only asking $150 for all of it. From what i understand you can throw an H22 head on it too. Bottom end is straight, motor ran before it was pulled.
By sk8killa180
#234507 im doin a f20b swap wright now!
By barnyardcivic
#239957 Ive had my f for 2 and half years no problems got questions ill see if i can help
By IAMSAL
barnyardcivic wrote:Ive had my f for 2 and half years no problems got questions ill see if i can help

is it pretty straight forward to swap out the trans
By cjw_89
#263727 I have a load of questions haha it is regarding a h22a4 head with a f22b2 block. Which computer do i need first off?

I read somewhere that the timing will be off 15 degrees for her to line up right? I need to go computer hunting. Its a 93 cdm si hatchback