Proud to represent their Hondas to the world
By KW-B18
#352933 Hi SA EG People,

Can anybody recommend a place to refurbish and fit or replace for Powersteering Rack in Cape Town?

Mine is worn out and price if possible.

Shot guys.... Im in Kraaifontein

:thumb: :thumb:
By Mr Rattles
#355270 Have you found a place yet? There's a place in Stikland
By KW-B18
Mr Rattles wrote:Have you found a place yet? There's a place in Stikland

Simon JDM Van Wyk, he owns Mugen Worx in Parow, CPT. He gave me a quote.

Do you have that places name and number or someone I can contact in Stikland?
By Mr Rattles
KW-B18 wrote:

Yeah I'm friends with Simon, he can and will sort you out bro.he is a good mech and being in the game for years
By KW-B18
Mr Rattles wrote:
KW-B18 wrote:

Yeah I'm friends with Simon, he can and will sort you out bro.he is a good mech and being in the game for years

His a good guy yes, he sorted on my friends EG when it didn't want to start... I struggled me mad but he pitched, took him a few minutes and car was driving. Now mine got some weird starting issue. Had to bridge to relay but now when I put on my headlights, my car shuts down. Like its drawing too much current. :x
By Mr Rattles
#355292 Hehe I know what you mean.sometimes I struggle for ages then some with more experience fixes it in minutes. I didn't know he's in parow though? Haven't seeing him in ages. Shit bru was just gonna ask about the relay
By KW-B18
Mr Rattles wrote:Hehe I know what you mean.sometimes I struggle for ages then some with more experience fixes it in minutes. I didn't know he's in parow though? Haven't seeing him in ages. Shit bru was just gonna ask about the relay

Yes his workshop in Parow, lives in Brackenfell side not too far from me. Tested relay/s (have like 3) with multimeter, relays are working, fuses everywhere but no power going to the pump. On the plug of the relay, battery to relay, there is power, Battery to ignition is power, ignition to pump... no power, vrek weird
By Mr Rattles
#355306 Yup know sometimes you struggle your gat off only to find its a easy fix been there done that haha
By KW-B18
Mr Rattles wrote:Yup know sometimes you struggle your gat off only to find its a easy fix been there done that haha

And that makes me upset... why didn't i check the easy stuff first, lokl... But weather really crappy today. So hopefully by the weekend or tomorrow eve I can check what's happening there
By Mr Rattles
#355311 Lol trial and error bru.trouble shooting and process of elimination is the only way.
This weather is crap exse.
By KW-B18
Mr Rattles wrote:Lol trial and error bru.trouble shooting and process of elimination is the only way.
This weather is crap exse.

As soon as weather clears up I can restart my troubleshooting lol
[/list]
By Mr Rattles
#355315 It just doesn't want to stop exse
By KW-B18
Mr Rattles wrote:It just doesn't want to stop exse

Must do weather check anyway... just incase I get my hopes up for nothing