Proud to represent their Hondas to the world
By #ROBIN#
K!RK_180i wrote:
#ROBIN# wrote:make it happen, I wont have a car soon only a t-shirt with an eg on ( will that work :thumb: )
:o i will hate you if you selling :x

we grow old and in time we come to the realisation that we need something more fitting. Something more uhm mature and unfortunately the EG just does not tick all the right boxes. No aircon; no smooth ride; noisy; rattles & squeeks...

You see what I just said above does not regard to me nor does it make sense, and when I grow older I dont want to say I shouldve kept my EG...so no the only reason why I wont have my EG is that it's getting stripped and being rebuilt from ground up starting in two weeks time.

so for now I have my eg t-shirt only.
By K!RK_180i
#ROBIN# wrote:
K!RK_180i wrote:
#ROBIN# wrote:make it happen, I wont have a car soon only a t-shirt with an eg on ( will that work :thumb: )
:o i will hate you if you selling :x

we grow old and in time we come to the realisation that we need something more fitting. Something more uhm mature and unfortunately the EG just does not tick all the right boxes. No aircon; no smooth ride; noisy; rattles & squeeks...

You see what I just said above does not regard to me nor does it make sense, and when I grow older I dont want to say I shouldve kept my EG...so no the only reason why I wont have my EG is that it's getting stripped and being rebuilt from ground up starting in two weeks time.

so for now I have my eg t-shirt only.
:woot: :woot: lol thats EG life for you :lol: Goodluck bru i look forward to seeing the rebuild