Proud to represent their Hondas to the world
By ceelx
#265997 hey guys.
could you get antena like this for me ??
im interested for set ( antena, harnes, switch, etc)
so maybe slome nice guy could look around and buy this stuff for me ??
lmk guy if you can help me :thumb:
By ceelx
#266435 anybody cant help me ?? :cry:
By poorman type-r
#266436 You are asking US to buy YOU an antenna for your car? I mean, i'm a nice guy, but i am not about to buy you something. That is why nobody can help.
By ceelx
#266437 im asking if some nice guy ( like you ) find them for me lmk. NOT BUY. if someone find it for me i can finalyzed transaction with seller. you know what i mean ?
im not ask for buying them for me and send. im please about the finding or someone has on the sale.
By DontHateonEG8
poorman type-r wrote:You are asking US to buy YOU an antenna for your car? I mean, i'm a nice guy, but i am not about to buy you something. That is why nobody can help.

lololololol
By Mr Rattles
ceelx wrote:MR rattles resuqe me :D

Friday buddy :thumb:
By efsedanman
#270734 you can pick gthem up at most auto parts stores. i work for autozone here in the states and we sell them for like 2299. i'll get you a part number when i get into work today so you can find it online and buy it that way
By chrono404
#270736 We never had rear antennas for EGS in the US. Some Integras and Accords have power rear antennas, however not the USDM Civics from 92-00.

I dont remember who buy one UK Member had one on one of his Civics. He swapped to a front antenna as his got damaged. I also wanted to pick it up off him but his was damaged. Your best bet would be for a UKDM or EDM member to get one.
By ceelx
efsedanman wrote:you can pick gthem up at most auto parts stores. i work for autozone here in the states and we sell them for like 2299. i'll get you a part number when i get into work today so you can find it online and buy it that way

so do you got the part number ??

chrono404 wrote: Your best bet would be for a UKDM or EDM member to get one.

this antenas was instal just in japan and south africa civics probably

in europe we have antena in front pillar