Proud to represent their Hondas to the world
By Mr Rattles
#240450 fokit so I bought the wrong badges [smilie=BangHead.gif]
By UFO
Riekert wrote:lemme know if you stumble apon a set again... or even stock ones... I've got a crappy set of cut springs that the previous owner was so kind to have done

The car didn't come with the stock springs as spares :? ....I had to go source...paid R100 per OEM spring @ Honda Spares in Pretoria.

Are they more expensive in CT?
By Riekert
#240514 ah damn... nope... they around R400 here aswell...
By K!RK_180i
#240654 im gonna re-spray my car and fit a other b18b motor as mine is smoking badly and also buy a spoon rep or get a other wheel even
By Mr Rattles
#240670 your car seems healthy kirk, alot of people smoke while drinking coffee :D
By K!RK_180i
Mr Rattles wrote:your car seems healthy kirk, alot of people smoke while drinking coffee :D
lmimp mr rattles got jokes :thumb:
By *EvE*
#245084 i put my wink mirror on and the amber corner lights that i have been dying for!!!!

By jred
#245184 hymm...It might sound weird but i really want to do a Skyline 4pot calipers upgrade to my civic "and yes it have been done".

But this year for sure im gonna Install the S300 hondata that i have laying around and get some aggressive cams and an after market valve train.....thats this year goal

and if i have extra money after all that i might put in some nice Recaro seats to replace the subaru STi seats im currently using :thumb:
By OleFolk
chilango41 wrote:I want carbon so I wont have to paint my hood lol

x2
Suspension, fix rust and paint
I want to find and buy an si but I dont want a moonroof
By swich
#245371 Image

came into these rollers over the weekend. straight swap. mate is trading in his car and want to send it in on silver rims. plus i was looking to get rim of them any way to fit my enkei's. any way im rocking these now.
By K!RK_180i
swich wrote:Image

came into these rollers over the weekend. straight swap. mate is trading in his car and want to send it in on silver rims. plus i was looking to get rim of them any way to fit my enkei's. any way im rocking these now.
looks very good bra :thumb:
By Riekert
#245437 nice! looking good!
By Mr Rattles
#254548 New set of coilovers will be here in 4weeks