Proud to represent their Hondas to the world
By UFO
Riekert wrote:UFO - Willing to part with those 60's by any chance?

They were unfortunately 'given' to a close friend, who is trying to organise a vtec head for naada...He has connections everywhere, even though he drives a Golf..... :D

Had you asked first, we would still have given this away at no cost 8)
By #ROBIN#
Mr Rattles wrote:Swich you have been busy hey

Robin also got a set of Ferio badge for the quarter panels but havent fitted them yet

UFO o i see bru
so the car is back to oem height now ?

you have oem quarter badges? because its hard to take it off the quarters without damaging them and you cant buy them without separately. i tried taking them off a customer's ferio (he gave me permission to do so) and failed. post a pic bru :wink:

the ones on ebay look as if they normal quarters with home made gel filled ferio bagdes stuck on for $80 :o
By Riekert
UFO wrote:
Riekert wrote:UFO - Willing to part with those 60's by any chance?

They were unfortunately 'given' to a close friend, who is trying to organise a vtec head for naada...He has connections everywhere, even though he drives a Golf..... :D

Had you asked first, we would still have given this away at no cost 8)

All good man! normally to slow with things like this... haha

lemme know if you stumble apon a set again... or even stock ones... I've got a crappy set of cut springs that the previous owner was so kind to have done :x :thumbdown:

oh and good luck with the vtec head. :D
By Mr Rattles
#ROBIN# wrote:
Mr Rattles wrote:Swich you have been busy hey

Robin also got a set of Ferio badge for the quarter panels but havent fitted them yet

UFO o i see bru
so the car is back to oem height now ?

you have oem quarter badges? because its hard to take it off the quarters without damaging them and you cant buy them without separately. i tried taking them off a customer's ferio (he gave me permission to do so) and failed. post a pic bru :wink:

the ones on ebay look as if they normal quarters with home made gel filled ferio bagdes stuck on for $80 :o

will post a pic asap bru, i got my oem quarter panel which i pulled the standard sa badges off and bought the ferio bubble ones for R100 or $15, think i can still get for you if you want
By Mr Rattles
#240328 winter? its hotter than satins balls in South Africa and we still got a few months of summer left
By Mr Rattles
chilango41 wrote:Mine would be.
Get tuned, buy a carbon hood and replace my windshield :lol:

just for interest sake,what is the weight difference between a carbon and oem hood?
By #ROBIN#
#240425 lets check it out mr rattles, i might take it :wink:
By Mr Rattles
#ROBIN# wrote:lets check it out mr rattles, i might take it :wink:

Sorry for the kak pics dude, they take a few days to get here from Northern Cape
My oem quarter panel
then the badges,
By #ROBIN#
#240440 mr rattles dont fit it, thats the ek ferio font bru :o , heres the eg ferio

:wink: , see i saved you from fitting the wrong ones
By Mr Rattles
#240450 fokit so I bought the wrong badges [smilie=BangHead.gif]
By UFO
Riekert wrote:lemme know if you stumble apon a set again... or even stock ones... I've got a crappy set of cut springs that the previous owner was so kind to have done

The car didn't come with the stock springs as spares :? ....I had to go source...paid R100 per OEM spring @ Honda Spares in Pretoria.

Are they more expensive in CT?
By Riekert
#240514 ah damn... nope... they around R400 here aswell...