J30, J32, J35 & J37
By cjw_89
#301069 So i got it in my head now to run a j in my si. I have a full b16 head im selling to get things going. I have a few questions and requests. One regarding some measurments of hasports mounts,and the other will be what freakin axles i can combine!!!! Ive read in a few places but noone is saying shi*. One person says you can combine 4 axles to make two and the op says you can combine 6 to make two. What is this combination i am dying to save as much as possible for other projects. Thanks for reading. And yes i have reasearched with no solid info
By cjw_89
#301380 I have a j30a1 lined up, i know its less hp and tq but its all i can get for now. I wanna pick it up before i change my mind and do something else. But my question is when i sway the j30 in and have it all said and done how hard would it be to go to a j32a2? I know the tl cl maybe other have a crank trigger sensor,i assume the j30 dosent.

Yes i have read up quiet a bit so please dont tell me to hit the search button. But i need to send the j30a1 and my d16z6 harness and get both spliced together,but what do i do if i wanna swap it to j32a2 down the road? It seems to be the most common and im sure its got a reason. Would it require me sending my harness back to get re fitted?
By bigpunn421
#301405 j35 bottom end is about $300 local-700 shipped in us. if you put the j series vtec heads its a monster with j35 bottom.

also i would pass on that j series motor because it doesnt have coil on plug. but if its cheap buy it. j32.org is a good site too study on there

the hard parts of the build in my opnion are finding a cl-s 6 speed lsd trans, and tuning. but the j series does make monster power on stock ecu. i think don @ rpm is making a software and hardware to tune the j series soon. he might already have it out its been awhile since ive studied j series

http://www.hondatuningmagazine.com/tech ... ewall.html great write up
By cjw_89
#302199 Seen the write up and i am on j32a. What im going to do is build my lsvtec,get working n save for a whole tl or cl 6 spd car and have it all. Ya they say the dizzy isnt as good of a setup,and the complete odyssey engine will not allow you to vlose the hood not gen 2 mounts friendly