J30, J32, J35 & J37
By jgpoirier
#241561 Walking around at the car show last weekend, came up to a distant buddies display and my jaw hit the floor. The two pics will do a fairly decent amount of explaining. I know it aint EG but still sooooo sick.
Image[/img]
By OleFolk
#241568 :o damn son
Id drive it around without a hood or front bumper
and blasting music...wile in Manhattan
By jgpoirier
#241569 haha, yea it's pretty sick
By TrailerTrash
#241576 that is among the top 5 most badass EFs ive ever seen
By chrono404
#241592 This is crazy, I cant believe they actually fit that engine in their. The J Series Barely fit in the Bay, And then they are crazy enough to turbo it as well. I love it. :thumb: :thumb:
By kagedws6
#242017 *drool* isn't there pics somewhere of a rear v8 engine civic?
By kagedws6
#242029 Image

seems like those (chevy and ford v8 into a civic swaps) arn't nearly as common as it destroys any weight ratio in the civic and most has to be custom fabbed.
By TrailerTrash
#242141 ^all that work and its still ugly as sin
By kagedws6
#242204 the car at the top looks badass you are right about the v8 civic it looks like a civic and a mustang got busy and then something went wrong at the birth....horribly wrong. I'm wondering if it can do more then drive in a straight line lol
By TrailerTrash
#242869 found 2 more pics

By LaosToaster
#242875 sooo.... wheres the damn radiator on that thing? lol
damn they really had to chop off alot of the front part of the car.
By Classiccarsrule85
LaosToaster wrote:sooo.... wheres the damn radiator on that thing? lol
damn they really had to chop off alot of the front part of the car.

to be honest they didnt have to chop much off it looks from the pics anyways that they made a custom T bar so im guessing whatever they use for a hood its going to be a pin setup since there is no catch in the front

as for the bumper support i dont know lol but who needs a bumper cover anyhow all ya need is a nice peice of metal in the front with spikes for those idiots who stop short on you....

and with this swap i really dont know but it looks like it fits rather nicely however im guessing here but im sure the oil pans close as heck to the ground.....still nice as hell since you dont see a j30 swap done very often
By dbrooks
#243157 my mind is blown
By phatboycrxhf
#246527 i bet it doesnt run ,pretty sick though
By JUICE
#246556 ^ya, looks like its not quite done yet. there's no oil line to the turbo and the inside of those exhaust pipes look pretty crispy still