J30, J32, J35 & J37
By d_2312
#142644 Image this is how we do it in Texas.....this is my homeboys car...this car is a beast
By gwen
#148409 omg.... this is insane.... :thumb:
By redridinhood
#149249 looks sick, and its new so of course ppl are goin to jump on the wagon even if it costs. Just because everyone drives a civic now days and wants to be different. If you get right down to the performance though k series kills the J because of aftermarket support and its the best 4cyl money can buy. SO WHAT if the k has been done before, the B has been done a thousand times over and still kills in an eg. K will always win. Dollar for dollar, buck for buck K will kill the F. Go ahead be different but down deep you know the k is a better choice. Flame on... :woot:
By DontHateonEG8
#149256 YEah, ur right on kswap performance. But how did the kswap start (seriously I dont remember lol) I bet buttload of people were criticizing anout how useless it was, but look at it now.
By sixspeedhatch
#198329 man lots of haters on here
texas made! i got 4k in this swap custom wire harness, axles, shifter box,and hasport axels im right there with my friends k swapped ej and hes got more than twice that amount of money in his