Questions and topics relating to Right Hand Drive parts and conversions.
By gee-aye-dee
#165191 but doesnt it make it harder for every day driving?
By pinky
gee-aye-dee wrote:but doesnt it make it harder for every day driving?

lol, I would think so, but I don't think I would care about how hard it would make it to drive, if I was driving one of maybe 3 rhd's in my area.
By Oregon's-own
#165304 I built my rhd ej1 coupe... here in the states.. its hardly ever seen and it just puts every one in awe everytime they see one... from old to young.. they all like em... I lov emy car and if I had my choice, I would never drive a lhd car again...

when I built mine.. I ordered the whole front clip with the motor and every front end part.. sleved the pillar and frame/floor... doing it right is just as safe and strong as never converting it...
By sickvtec
#165812 got rhd here too wrd.. :lol:
By sickvtec
#167574 does anyone going to open a thread of rhd civics here? cheers :thumb:
By Rhd dc239
matt is (eg6) wrote:
Simmons wrote:
matt is (eg6) wrote:are you for real?? people are wanting lhd swaps??? shit if someone wants lhd swap hit me up i will trade you for a rhd... :hehe:

Seriously guy.Having a LHD EG makes you da shit over here.

yeah im serious if anyone has almost mint black rhd dash and everything then i would....becuase my stuff is nearly perfect....but idk how shipping it and stuff would work... :?

u need more than just a dash swap. u need to either cut your firewall out too, or cut the whole front clip of the car off. otherwise it would be a pointless trade.
By goblin
#180083 i think if your car is LHD in your country you should keep it. A friend of my have toyota LHD here (Malaysia is RHD) get anoyed at toll both. lol

may be that why mc laren F1 has tree seat. drivers in the middle. so problem sloved.. :D
By J'95
#180099 we got them here (rhd) they come from Japan with a dohc vtec motor on them. (SIR)
By 95egcivic
#189721 my homie gots 1...here in north cali
By ZactheRipper
#200029 Why the hell would anybody want to sit on the wrong side of the car?

You can't legally drive a LHD car on the road here unless it's over 25.

Don't you guys have laws that stop people doin rhd swaps? What about drive throughs, toll booths, parking, keeping in your lane and seeing round right hand corners? and then theres the less obvious thing like changing the gears with your left hand? I drive an auto so it doesnt matter though :lol: .

And then you need Jap wipers ...

Then you can get all the JDM whores amirite?
By boos-tit
#200066 just because everyone in the world thinks americans are idiots doesnt mean you all have to shoot us down.
some people just like being unique. noone said if we had rhd cars we would all use them for out daily drivers.
yes it would cause some complications but i think i would be able to live with them. its just nice being unique sometimes.
good day to you.

:roll:
By 93hatcheg
Simmons wrote:
matt is (eg6) wrote:are you for real?? people are wanting lhd swaps??? shit if someone wants lhd swap hit me up i will trade you for a rhd... :hehe:

Seriously guy.Having a LHD EG makes you da shit over here.

you finbd someone with a perfect condition grey rhd interior i will swap ya straight across! you pay your shipping ill pay mine and wallaah we both are now "the shit" where we are from! no joke i would do it in a heart beat!
By jred
#207565 They manufacture LHD cars for America, rest of the world is RHD..
cuz the lanes are opposite to us.
we drive to the right side of the road Americans drive to the left side of the road.
Guess Americans jus like to be different :D
By chewse
#207587 down here we drive on the left