Questions and topics relating to Right Hand Drive parts and conversions.
By pancake
#136688 RHD here in australia :)
By silver
#136701 So does Singapore..... :thumb: :thumb:
By low13
#139357 we do in the u.k rarely see lhd cars
By zeppelin101
#139359 Why would you convert from LHD to RHD anyway? You just make it more of a pain in the arse to see owt.

I see people with LHD cars over here from time to time and I pity them - can't see shit for overtaking and need a passenger on board all the time.

Ridiculous fail.
By EgLance
#140481 well i got a jap buddy that just moved here and is into imports, had an eg6 out there and he loves that we are LHD. and he said its odd that we in america want all kinds of jdm shit on our rides, when they themselves out there want USDM shit(besides the motors of course, spoon ftw). it didnt make sense at first. but then it dawned on me lol. we want our eg's to have hella sir parts on em, but them out their.. theirs come stock with that shit so its nothing to them. pretty crazy lol
By Rice2NiceEG
#160214 I thought it was common knowledge that we want theirs and they want ours?
By asianrob
EGOX wrote:In the US we either build them (lame) or get them imported from japan!! (Legggit)

Im im the middle of shopping for a EF9!!! :woot: going to be my show/track car.

why is it lame to build a RHD car?.
its just like saying i built this motor but its lame.. or i built this car its very nice.. but its lame?...
By Rice2NiceEG
asianrob wrote:
EGOX wrote:In the US we either build them (lame) or get them imported from japan!! (Legggit)

Im im the middle of shopping for a EF9!!! :woot: going to be my show/track car.

why is it lame to build a RHD car?.
its just like saying i built this motor but its lame.. or i built this car its very nice.. but its lame?...

It's only "lame" when you have the "real" thing... that's my opinion anyway... It's alot harder to build it then it is to buy it, I give alot of props to the guys that have the skill to do it themselves.
By gee-aye-dee
#165100 so why do americans want rhd anyways
By 3kkl3sia
#165102 its unique and hella JDM
By gee-aye-dee
#165191 but doesnt it make it harder for every day driving?
By pinky
gee-aye-dee wrote:but doesnt it make it harder for every day driving?

lol, I would think so, but I don't think I would care about how hard it would make it to drive, if I was driving one of maybe 3 rhd's in my area.
By Oregon's-own
#165304 I built my rhd ej1 coupe... here in the states.. its hardly ever seen and it just puts every one in awe everytime they see one... from old to young.. they all like em... I lov emy car and if I had my choice, I would never drive a lhd car again...

when I built mine.. I ordered the whole front clip with the motor and every front end part.. sleved the pillar and frame/floor... doing it right is just as safe and strong as never converting it...
By sickvtec
#165812 got rhd here too wrd.. :lol: