Questions and topics relating to Right Hand Drive parts and conversions.
By ZactheRipper
#200029 Why the hell would anybody want to sit on the wrong side of the car?

You can't legally drive a LHD car on the road here unless it's over 25.

Don't you guys have laws that stop people doin rhd swaps? What about drive throughs, toll booths, parking, keeping in your lane and seeing round right hand corners? and then theres the less obvious thing like changing the gears with your left hand? I drive an auto so it doesnt matter though :lol: .

And then you need Jap wipers ...

Then you can get all the JDM whores amirite?
By boos-tit
#200066 just because everyone in the world thinks americans are idiots doesnt mean you all have to shoot us down.
some people just like being unique. noone said if we had rhd cars we would all use them for out daily drivers.
yes it would cause some complications but i think i would be able to live with them. its just nice being unique sometimes.
good day to you.

:roll:
By 93hatcheg
Simmons wrote:
matt is (eg6) wrote:are you for real?? people are wanting lhd swaps??? shit if someone wants lhd swap hit me up i will trade you for a rhd... :hehe:

Seriously guy.Having a LHD EG makes you da shit over here.

you finbd someone with a perfect condition grey rhd interior i will swap ya straight across! you pay your shipping ill pay mine and wallaah we both are now "the shit" where we are from! no joke i would do it in a heart beat!
By jred
#207565 They manufacture LHD cars for America, rest of the world is RHD..
cuz the lanes are opposite to us.
we drive to the right side of the road Americans drive to the left side of the road.
Guess Americans jus like to be different :D
By chewse
#207587 down here we drive on the left
By kapow
#209451 In Australia all cars are RHD!

I drive an eg Honda Civic Gli hatch.

The only left hand drive cars you can drive in Australia would have to be cars earlier then 1975 according to the law here
By puno
#210232 we have millions here in the cayman islands (Caribbean)
By marlin
Simmons wrote:We got them in South Africa

yes thats rite ....cape town south africa's got them. pity no SIR
By Blueman
jred wrote:They manufacture LHD cars for America, rest of the world is RHD..
cuz the lanes are opposite to us.
we drive to the right side of the road Americans drive to the left side of the road.
Guess Americans jus like to be different :D

You can say it lik that or like this:

Every country that was once a colony of england has rhd the rest is lhd.
So you have the world who is normal, and you have England and friends who is not :)
By kapow
#215836 I think its stupid who ever came up with the idea to have the steering wheel on the left
By Simmons
kapow wrote:I think its stupid who ever came up with the idea to have the steering wheel on the left

X2
By marlin
#215840 guys we going round in circles....(scuse the pun) why dont we with RHD EG's swop with LHD EG's! see everybody happy!
im bets! i got a 95 EG ballade Red RHD with a D16y8 stock as a virgin!
whats on offer for the red RHD....oh might i add she also has full leather seats (factory option) 1 owner!
By deschlong
Blueman wrote:

So you have the world who is normal, and you have England and friends who is not :)

USA and Canada were both British colonies .... ummm, time for a history lesson me thinks.
By marlin
#216575 as long as i remember south africa always had RHD cars. and we were a british colony also! till 1961
By Blueman
deschlong wrote:
Blueman wrote:

USA and Canada were both British colonies .... ummm, time for a history lesson me thinks.

You've got me :)