Questions and topics relating to Right Hand Drive parts and conversions.
By Chance
#118028 We have a few in the US :P with a little money, time and/or work :hehe:
By Vti93T
#118059 my friend has two at his house right now lol. But he built them..so eh..There's a couple people in Texas that have rhd's and they had them shipped over from Japan.
By egsedanguy
#118088 ya my buddy has a ef hatch rhd. and a few othere roll around here with rhd. but like i said its money. with money you can get one but as for me im happy with lhd, for know :twisted:
By Vti93T
#118123 yeah my friend has a black EF hatch rhd..and he's doing one for a friend with a blue EF hatch..he did a rhd swap on a buddies white crx that looked good.
By Simmons
#118212 And that is how it is to get a LHD in SA.LOL
By matt is (eg6)
#118294 are you for real?? people are wanting lhd swaps??? shit if someone wants lhd swap hit me up i will trade you for a rhd... :hehe:
By kir1
#118296 its very handy for us having rhd, a lot of cars here are imported from japan
By Simmons
matt is (eg6) wrote:are you for real?? people are wanting lhd swaps??? shit if someone wants lhd swap hit me up i will trade you for a rhd... :hehe:

Seriously guy.Having a LHD EG makes you da shit over here.
By eg4
#118652 In Malta we only have RHD only few ppl have LHD
By matt is (eg6)
Simmons wrote:
matt is (eg6) wrote:are you for real?? people are wanting lhd swaps??? shit if someone wants lhd swap hit me up i will trade you for a rhd... :hehe:

yeah im serious if anyone has almost mint black rhd dash and everything then i would....becuase my stuff is nearly perfect....but idk how shipping it and stuff would work... :?
By egferiolv
Simmons wrote:

hahah fo real? crazy
By matt is (eg6)
#118979 shit man if someone has it and wants to do it im down..
By dionisis
#119004 in cyprus we have only RHD EG's... :D