Questions and topics relating to Right Hand Drive parts and conversions.
By civic_loner22
#231777 i am planning to do a rhd conversion sumtime between july and august. i wanted to know if there any good reputable shops in florida that have done conversion and are good at it.

im picking up my rhd conversion with all from hmotorsonline those guy are the best over there.

***reminder i will be doing a rhd conversion so no comment of its not worth it, drive thru mumbo jumbo i fckn heart rhd so i will do rhd lololol :D ***
By JYMER14
#303811 THATS MY FUTURE PLAN ON MY EG9 RHD AFTER I FINISH EVERYTHING ON MY CAR

COZ I WANT A REPLICA 1 RHD AND LHD IDENTICAL BUT LHD WILL BE JUST EXTERIOR WILL BE THE SAME MAYBE INTERIOR PARTS
By FG2_Andrew
civic_loner22 wrote:i am planning to do a rhd conversion sumtime between july and august. i wanted to know if there any good reputable shops in florida that have done conversion and are good at it.

im picking up my rhd conversion with all from hmotorsonline those guy are the best over there.

***reminder i will be doing a rhd conversion so no comment of its not worth it, drive thru mumbo jumbo i fckn heart rhd so i will do rhd lololol :D ***

This isn't hater tech. This is C-EG. Most everyone will be accepting of whatever YOU wanna do to your car!
By iThorr
#347946 Some body shops have experience in swapping a front clip of a car due to an front end collision and the owner wanted to keep the car and pay for repairs, they may have not done a rhd specifically, but when it comes down to it, swapping a front clip is essentially the same. I work at a body shop in orlando and right now we have a scion tc that should be totaled but the owner wants to pay to fix the car, we are starting by swapping the front clip. If you are located in orlando and would like some more info on the shop just let me know
By iThorr
Ecc0 wrote:HOLY Thread revival batman this was first posted in 2011 lol

lol didn't notice, i was just going through forums to see what's there and saw this near the top