Questions and topics relating to Right Hand Drive parts and conversions.
By hawkabeem
#227538 i have a 93 cx im trying to find a shop that can do the conversion if anyone know a place i can call please let me know. thanks
By lsvbeghatch
#227943 ?question?... have you considered how you are going to pass other cars in your car? I love rhd but for a daily or something your gonna drive a lot I'm against it I've had a rhd da9(integra xsi) and its not as cool as you'd think its really unsafe. Looks nasty but can get ya hurt
By ImThaBean
#227957 Also, consider the cost (labor) to convert. there are A LOT of man hours, and not to mention having to find the needed components to do a successful conversion.
By hatchie
#228046 Ok not to be an ass but don't be dicks to him all he asked was where is one to do it..let's not be like Honda tech and bash everyone ok...

Now idk where one would be but id see how it would be "unsafe" and so Wat how much time it takes ....that's the whole point of a build is sweat and tears

Again not trying to be ass just positive :thumb:
By lsvbeghatch
#228052 I do agree I wasn't tryin to be an ass and I apologize just wanted to get the obvious that most (including me) forget about.
By Chance
#229490 I didn't see it as him being an ass.. yeah he didn't answer the question but those are valid points that most don't think about or even care to think about until its to late.

hatchie wrote:Now idk where one would be but id see how it would be "unsafe"

dd a rhd for week... you cant see SHIT trying to make a left hand turn in an intersection. So unless you have Arrows at EVERY light and intersection... its not very fun and takes forever. That is just one issue with them being unsafe in a LHD country. Like he said.. they are cool and fun but not to DD!

BTW OP... there is a whole RHD section that has threads about conversions and where to get stuff: http://civic-eg.com/viewforum.php?f=83
I moved this thread there!
By Ecc0
#229578 My last big holiday I went accross Europe for 2 weeks in my RHD civic and they all drive on the wrong side of the road and I didn't find it that much of a danger or problem, the view is not that obsrtucted.

I drove over 3000 miles to so it not like I just popped over to calis for the day so feel you can DD a RHD if you want to. Plus I see plenty of LHD cars here in the UK being used as DD's and they get on fine with our roads.

On getting the job done wouldn't have a clue but there enough UK members on here that would be able happy to help source the correct parts myself included and I think I have pretty much all the parts spare