Questions and topics relating to Right Hand Drive parts and conversions.
By kapow
#209467 I noticed a lot of you guys in the states really want a RHD car.
I'm just in the brainstorming part of this at the moment, just comment on this post if you're interested.

If there is a high enough demand I might start selling RHD kits on ebay
By boos-tit
#209468 i dont see why they wouldnt sell. as long as theyre of a decent quality
By Dippin_EG
#209510 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: WIN!!^^^^
By Torch_Ind
#209544 why would you want to take a us car and swap it to rhd?

the only reason most buy rhd cars is cause they come with better engines and what not and you can get stuff that was never sold in the us.

not to mention if you ever went to sell it. average people wouldn't want it because it's now rhd.
By JDMBOY
#209841 aqui en mexico se encuentran muchos eg6 rhd y su valor aumenta los compramos en california por eso mucha gente hace la convercion rhd para que su auto aumente de precio y traer algo inovador al mercado
By boos-tit
JDMBOY wrote:aqui en mexico se encuentran muchos eg6 rhd y su valor aumenta los compramos en california por eso mucha gente hace la convercion rhd para que su auto aumente de precio y traer algo inovador al mercado

i wish i knew what you were saying dude, but like 98% of this forum isnt gunna understand you. sorry.
By JDMBOY
#209849 Here in Mexico there are many eg6 rhd and its value increases in california buy so many people make to the conversion for your car rhd price increase and bring something innovative to the market

rhd clips are worth about 600 dlls and here in mexico 200 dlls to install
By 92egdxhatch
chilango41 wrote:
Torch_Ind wrote:average people wouldn't want it because it's now rhd.

Im not sure about that.
I bet a swapped RHD hatch will sell quick.

Depending on te quality of work. If it looks half assed it won't sell for much
By Ajax1989
Torch_Ind wrote:why would you want to take a us car and swap it to rhd?

the only reason most buy rhd cars is cause they come with better engines and what not and you can get stuff that was never sold in the us.

not to mention if you ever went to sell it. average people wouldn't want it because it's now rhd.

the rhd dont always come with better motors..

id love to convert my sedan to rhd :thumb:
By JDMBOY
chilango41 wrote:Voy a tener que ir a mexico a que agan mi carro rhd FTW!!
Im gonna have to go to mexico and make my car RHD :thumb:

jajaj pues cuando quieras aqui hay todo y es barato y todo legal sin broncas de nada para que mires la calidad de eg6s que tenemos aqui hahaha