Questions and topics relating to Right Hand Drive parts and conversions.
By manucharlie2
#172113 can u send me a link for a conversion? do u think its really worth it? just trying to get opinions. I have a 92 si hatch and I want to go rhd
By chrono404
manucharlie2 wrote:can u send me a link for a conversion? do u think its really worth it? just trying to get opinions. I have a 92 si hatch and I want to go rhd

Read the link in the first post.
By flyinryan122
#172182 Yeaahhh i like going through drive through food places, and banks/atm's, etc. no thanks on rhd.
By ImThaBean
#202116 Ok, why is it, when anyone talks about doing a RHD conversion or buying RHD everyone talks about what about drive thru's or ATM's, Tolls, Etc Etc...

Do people NOT know.. Hey, if I can't reach, I can just get out.. I know if I'm by myslef in a car, I can just walk into the restaurant or to a walk up ATM with no issue. As for tolls, well, I don't live anywhere near one or plan on it. All issues are null and void in my book. Now, anyone wanna give me a RHD? hahaha
By Chance
#202119 ^ I agree with you.... People are fawking lazy. IMO its good that you cant go through drive thru's! Nasty food.
By flyinryan122
#202133 I'm not lazy. RHD is not practical for a daily driver. I have driven many RHD's. It's cool for about the first ten minutes, then the novelty wears off

There is no performance gain from RHD conversion, so there for NO thanks. I personally wouldn't spend a couple grand on moving the drivers seat to the right side of the car when i could spend that money else where, like turbo stuff, motor build, better axles, tranny, suspension, ect, ect.
By Classiccarsrule85
flyinryan122 wrote:I'm not lazy. RHD is not practical for a daily driver. I have driven many RHD's. It's cool for about the first ten minutes, then the novelty wears off

There is no performance gain from RHD conversion, so there for NO thanks. I personally wouldn't spend a couple grand on moving the drivers seat to the right side of the car when i could spend that money else where, like turbo stuff, motor build, better axles, tranny, suspension, ect, ect.

exspecially since you not just looking at the cost to change it over your also going to have to live with it and if that steering rack went or if you broke something rhd only on your dash your kinda fucked because your going to be spending almost 200% on top of what youd normally pay for the regular parts you can easily get your hands on here.....
By 92lhdsiconvo
#227432 has anybody thought of driving through in reverse. easy fix haha. be cool to freak out the person taking your money anyhow
By jaydeem09
#227525 ive done that lol when i had my focus i went through backwards but the lady got pissed off and was like ima call the cops and blah blah blah but i told her my window was broken and she was still pissy but let us get our food lol