Questions and topics relating to Right Hand Drive parts and conversions.
By RHD_coupe
#147090 Ok, so i bought my car with no windshield wipers, it is converted to RHD. Do the usdm ones work? just flip them? or do i have to find the actual rhd ones? Please letme know thanks guys
By Ajax1989
#147091 oh wow i have know idea
thats a real good question..

umm there are a few US ppl that have rhd
that might know the answer.. GL man
By Apexracing
#147159 the wiper arms are the same length, and should be in the same location rhd/lhd just try swaping wiper blades maybe?
By Chance
#147179 Nope can't use usdm wipers.

Hit up www.hmotorsonline.com call them and see if they can get you a RHD motor and wipers.

I didnt rock any at all. I just wiped my windshield with rainX. BUT it barely rains in AZ.
By RHD_coupe
Chance wrote:Nope can't use usdm wipers.

Hit up www.hmotorsonline.com call them and see if they can get you a RHD motor and wipers.

I didnt rock any at all. I just wiped my windshield with rainX. BUT it barely rains in AZ.

true that thats where im originally from lol..but remember monsoon...then you got an ass load of rain, god i miss az!!! Thanx chance i will hit them up
By Chance
#147385 We haven't had a good monsoon in years though. :? sucks. But yeah it sucks without wipers then lol. What part are you from?
By Ajax1989
#147391 did you guys get anythin when that hurricane hit down south of cali?
we got a lil monsoon from that
By Chance
#147398 We got a little. I was mostly during the night and in spurts. sucked
By RHD_coupe
Chance wrote:We haven't had a good monsoon in years though. :? sucks. But yeah it sucks without wipers then lol. What part are you from?

glendale,peoria,phoenix,and mesa last resided in mesa before i moved to this hell hole..not by choice mind you
By Chance
#147503 Ah I see. I lived in mesa for 9 yrs on stapley and main. Now Im out in Queen Creek. Sucks you had to move. I'm actually looking to move from here. not for a few years though.
By RHD_coupe
#147541 im looking to move back..in a few years
By Joplies
#147550 hahaha ND bro? I got family in New England North Dakota...small as fuck town! or maybe they are in a town next to New England? ND is pretty damn boring though!