Questions and topics relating to Right Hand Drive parts and conversions.
By PandaHatch
#144769 wow fuk that not worth it to me.
By ikon
#145034 youd be better off jus buyin one.
By sneepereg
#162818 ya fuk that and iven after i did all that bullshit(thats if i could) ide be cutting people off and afraid to pass cuz you cant see this
By sneepereg
#162819 and what do you do at toll gates and drive through windows crawls over :lol:
By biggnutz123
#162833 def. not worth the work! imo :thumbdown:
By ohDirka
#162861 I would love to have a RHD EG or any car really but some problems I've thought of were like said above with the toll booths or how about passing someone? can't do it on a 2 lane road, or how about ordering food. I love the look but I'm big on function. Functionality is practicality
By sneepereg
D15kid wrote:I would love to have a RHD EG or any car really but some problems I've thought of were like said above with the toll booths or how about passing someone? can't do it on a 2 lane road, or how about ordering food. I love the look but I'm big on function. Functionality is practicality

but if i ever move to a country that drive on the left side of the :D

By hatchie
#162960 i say worth it in my opinion cuz if you read the whole thread he ended up saving money doing the conversion and also saving money in long run on insurance and everything.

and plus it's more YOUR car then anything! :D

just my opinion!!! :D

D15kid wrote:I would love to have a RHD EG or any car really but some problems I've thought of were like said above with the toll booths or how about passing someone? can't do it on a 2 lane road, or how about ordering food. I love the look but I'm big on function. Functionality is practicality

not to say you wrong by in the thread ppl asked stuff like that and the guy said it not actually hard you just gotta mind it and REEEACH! lol
By itCouldgeTwoRse
#164318 well for most of us as well if we had a rhd car we woulnt drive it everyday. it would prolly be the baby in the garage that comes out to play when the suns out and for me being in ohio the snow isnt on the ground lol

so the annoyance ordering food or toll both would be far and few between.

i say worth it :thumb:
By egsedanguy

when you get drive threw food. bring a friend. :thumb:
By Chance
#164427 Yall act like it would be hard to go through the drive thru backwards. :roll:
By JDMD15B
#164470 RHD FTW my hatch will be one day
By Oregon's-own
#164710 honestly... all those things are not even a problem for me at all... I love driving thru drive thru's... seeing the expression on there faces... priceless..... and insurance and registration is a sinch.. I just went into dmv and gave them the title and it was in my name in two seconds... I never have problems passing people and as for the DD aspect... I drive mine everyday... in the snow, rain, sun, pretty much everything.. never given me trouble ever... and it is a conv...