Questions and topics relating to Right Hand Drive parts and conversions.
By chilango41
Chance wrote:http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=22715&highlight=rhd+civic

I went trough the whole thread and he just sold it at the end :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
By JUICE
CIVIC/INTEGRA/DEL SOL RHD conversion
Date: 2010-01-07, 9:01PM EST
Reply to: sale-kyjtx-1542446628@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

HAve the dash....Vtec harnesses inside and out, pwr steering rack and pinion and subframe!!!

$500 obo gets it

By Rhd dc239
sneepereg wrote:
D15kid wrote:I would love to have a RHD EG or any car really but some problems I've thought of were like said above with the toll booths or how about passing someone? can't do it on a 2 lane road, or how about ordering food. I love the look but I'm big on function. Functionality is practicality

but if i ever move to a country that drive on the left side of the :D

toll booths arent a prob. drive throughs arent a prob, and passing isnt a prob. for toll booths,drive throughs,etc. just lean over... its not that hard.

and passing, i usually go to the right line slightly, and check ahead of the car in front of me, and then go to the left and lean over,make sure its clear , and then i downshift,and pass.
By ikon
Rhd dc239 wrote:make sure its clear , and then i downshift,and pass.

WIN......
By dbrooks
Chance wrote:Yall act like it would be hard to go through the drive thru backwards. :roll:

x2!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By kel
#227527 What are the reasons for wanting RHD?
I dont understand the reasoning behind it.
By brandoff88
#317608 old thread i know, but since my drivers side window wouldnt roll down without falling all the way down and almost breaking, i went through a drive through in reverse in a lhd car, and they didnt like that so much....they looked at me like what the fuck...are you retarded, so i told them my window was broken and wouldnt roll down...and i was then asked to turn around and open my door...made me lols because the people behind err rather in front of me, were looking at me funny and i just smiled and waved :lol:
By chrono404
brandoff88 wrote:old thread i know, but since my drivers side window wouldnt roll down without falling all the way down and almost breaking, i went through a drive through in reverse in a lhd car, and they didnt like that so much....they looked at me like what the fuck...are you retarded, so i told them my window was broken and wouldnt roll down...and i was then asked to turn around and open my door...made me lols because the people behind err rather in front of me, were looking at me funny and i just smiled and waved :lol:

This made me lol. Good job sir. :thumb: :thumb:
By HeikDiesel
#317646 I've never had anyone be hateful towards me going through in reverse. I always shut my headlights off so I don't blind anyone and always be polite. Most ask questions while my food is being prepared.
By brandoff88
#317654 well apprently i pissed someone off, they said it could confuse people, and i was like how the fuck do you get confused, theres only one way in and out of a drive thru....but oh well, still made for a good story
By SCREECHO
brandoff88 wrote:well apprently i pissed someone off, they said it could confuse people, and i was like how the fuck do you get confused, theres only one way in and out of a drive thru....but oh well, still made for a good story

Thats because your in walla walla. Where its nothing but hicks. Walker texas ranger saved my life hicks.
How many friends have dale earnheart shrines? ;)
By kylenjdm93
#324603 old thread but bump** for RHD conversions.
By HaydenSI
sneepereg wrote:and what do you do at toll gates and drive through windows crawls over :lol:

Go through drive thrus in reverse...