Questions and topics relating to Right Hand Drive parts and conversions.
By Vti93T
hatchie wrote:
hatchie wrote:oh ok :D

-Sir lip
-b18c GSR with lsd and hasport mounts
-rear bumper w/ black lip at bottom
-Jdm defrost switch
-Jdm clock
-JDM parking pole
-Jdm flare
-Gathers interior black
-Jdm climate control swap (full swap) and will it work with LHD?!?
-Jdm tire pressure sticker
-Jdm parking permits sticker

^^^ :cry: mine dont matter lol jk

hey he gave me some prices for you..here's what he wrote me:

"Off the top of my head, the swap is on sale for $2,500. Mounts are on sale, so I'm not sure correct price at the moment. Rear EG hatch bumper is $60 Parking pole with switch is $250 used IF I can get it. Defrost switch I have to check, I wanna say $40. Clock $75, Climate control $100 works with LHD no problem. Black interior $650 regular $800 on sale for red-checkered anniversary. Tire pressure and parking sticker should be $20 each, but not positive. I'm working on my website and haven't posted the parts but I have the prices saved to the site but haven't worked on EG's yet. LOL.

The 4 door EG guys stuff should be $150 NEW for the console, and $100 NEW for the lip, but I still would need to check.

I'm closed tomorrow, but if I get a chance to come to the shop, I will check on those things. :)"
By Vti93T
eg4 wrote:
eg4 wrote:Does he ship world wide cause I ve sent him an email but he didn't replied back I need a RHD audio console and Sir Lip

any answer on mine??

The 4 door EG guys stuff should be $150 NEW for the console, and $100 NEW for the lip, but I still would need to check.
By eg4
Jdm_Katie wrote:
eg4 wrote:
eg4 wrote:Does he ship world wide cause I ve sent him an email but he didn't replied back I need a RHD audio console and Sir Lip

any answer on mine??

Mine is a 2 door hatch but I guess it will be the same, and regarding international shipping did he told you anything? and remember that the console is RHD so it should be different from the LHD thanks katie
By eg4
Jdm_Katie wrote:
eg4 wrote:

any answer on mine??

hey he wanted me to ask if you sent it to this email
theprez@jdmspeedworx.com

oops no so its my mistake then :oops:
By Ajax1989
#134911 heyy can he get anythin??

i have a buddy that has a 04 accord sedan and he wants to convert it to rhd
idk if there is such a thing for his car.. i just told him i would see for him

By EGOX
#135029 ^^ yes if anyone can Greg can!! you all should give him a call one day. check out the website. hes a chill guy and will help you out. anything jdm that guy can get. im planning on buying a ef9 from him in the next year. :thumb:
By Vti93T
#135102 x2..I've done business with him since he opened the shop. He'll try to get anything he can for ya
By JDM FERIO MAN
#156388 got a new in box sir lip fs for 160 hit me up on civic eg
By dro21
#185792 So katie do you know when ur buddy will get a new container filled with jdm goodness :) for this year.....had to bring this back from the dead :D
By FREDDY1
#188533 bump i need some eg6 interior parts.. :D
By OleFolk
#219455 :postwhore: [smilie=puke.gif]
By Jdm_Freak
#224994 i emailed him nothing back yet
By Gustavo
#225021 Do u know how much skunk2 LCA's for a 92 hatchback would cost through him? N it would b shipped to 74434 if he ships.