Questions and topics relating to Right Hand Drive parts and conversions.
By Vti93T
#120937 If you want a RHD chasis, RHD clip, jdm interior, or any parts from Japan this is the shop to go to.

For all you californians they are located in Salida between Manteca and Modesto.

Owners name is Greg, very chill guy.
Tell him Katie (texan girl) sent ya :wink:

Here's the info:

That's right, JDM Speedworx is giving you first dibs on all the goodies for our upcoming container! We are offering CRACKHEAD PRICES on lots of items including motor swaps when you pre-order. Hurry, because all orders must be placed by FRIDAY, JUNE 12TH, 6PM!
With prices this low, you can't use the bad economy as an excuse! Please contact us by phone or company email at:

P: 209-545-3200

info@jdmspeedworx.com

here's his myspace too.

http://www.myspace.com/jdmspeedworx

hit him up for some awesome deals!!!
By EGOX
#120998 Well im a Californian and I bump for JDMSpeedworx. Greg is a very chill guy and willing to work with you. Im going to buy a EF9 from him some time this year.

Funny a Texan is posting for a Cali shop.. :lol: how are you associated with them? Use to live in CA?
By Vti93T
#121001 I lived in california 21 1/2 years. When he first opened that shop I went to him to get my camber kit and his price was more than I wanted to pay so he lowered it for me. Then I bought a lip off him and tires and a squash plus a broadway mirror for my bf.

I met up with him and a bunch of other people to cruise to JDM theory one time. Greg's cool. Got to stop by and talk when I went to california a couple weeks ago. That's when I got the squash and broadway mirror.
By EGOX
#121016 nice nice. yah ive known him bout a year or less. when i was looking for ef9 parts he was going to hook it up ridiculously cheap for a whole list of parts i picked. never bought them cuz i decided to just get a real ef9. so we are in the mids of a search for a Ef as of now.

i got a broadway mirror also :thumb:

probably one of the best/negotiable/honest/fair shops around northern California.
By teal_dx
#121044 Most of all, be sure you mention you heard of this company on Civic-EG.com

I don't mind someone posting a free advertisement here and there when it can be helpful info for members, but the company needs to know where the customer heard about them. Maybe one day we'll get a sponsor to help support the site :wink:
By Vti93T
#123628 Yeah Greg (the owner) is a good guy. I've bought many parts off him and he tries to get them in as fast as he can. I'll give you guys some examples on pricing.

Jdm full interior (front seats, rear seats, armrest, door panels, rear seats, gathers)-$500

Bronze Glass-(all 5 windows)-$350
By hatchie
#123636 how do you look up parts that are offered?
By Vti93T
hatchie wrote:how do you look up parts that are offered?

They don't have anything posted on their site but if there are parts you want you can pm me and I'll ask him for prices. He's going to try to get a container in every month, depending on how much people buy from the first one. But if there's a part you want and you don't feel like calling or anything just pm me and I'll get a hold of him and ask.
By hatchie
#123666 oh ok :D

-Sir lip
-b18c GSR with lsd and hasport mounts
-rear bumper w/ black lip at bottom
-Jdm defrost switch
-Jdm clock
-JDM parking pole
-Jdm flare
-Gathers interior black
-Jdm climate control swap (full swap) and will it work with LHD?!?
-Jdm tire pressure sticker
-Jdm parking permits sticker
By Vti93T
#123672 ok I sent him a message so when he replies I'll post the prices for ya
By hatchie
#123675 :woot:

sweet thanx
By hatchie
#123856 any info? no rush
By eg4
#123886 Does he ship world wide cause I ve sent him an email but he didn't replied back I need a RHD audio console and Sir Lip