Unfortunately, this is a risk of owning a Civic. All stolen vehicles should be posted here.
By Greasedmonkey
#102090 The cops here wont bother with prints. Its just another stolen car. No big deal to them.

Ill let her answer about what she is going to do now.
By smokinsoljah420
#102091 :( that fucking sucks. keep a look out on craigslist.
By hondajunkee
Greasedmonkey wrote:The cops here wont bother with prints. Its just another stolen car. No big deal to them.

Ill let her answer about what she is going to do now.

she did already say in that what did you do to your car today thread that she was washing her hatch :hehe:

Are you gonna be able to snag your valve cover off it?
By Gorveatt
#102094 :shock: is my literal expression, and looking at that makes me sad, litle teary eyed too :cry:

I'm sorry Katie seeing it like this is almost worst then never seeing it again :cry:
By 92EXFrostWhiteEG9
#102095 :shock: wow pics suck too look at but that's the real world.....im glad you got HER back Katie sucks that its in that condition.....what rims did you have on HER when they took her????????? PS I hope they didn't take the weds sport those are way tooo precious!
By Heatherly
#102103 UNFREAKINGREAL!!! When you texted the pics I was shocked, but seeing them big is a whole other story. I am so sorry, I almost wish it just wouldn't have come back just so you didn't have to see it like that. :bs: :x :(
By smokinsoljah420
alldatJUICE wrote:is there still a build thread for that car??? cant find it.... those pics are just sad..

it was deleted... im guessing when those guys started that stuff. :?
By Classiccarsrule85
#102116 those pics give even more of a shock to me didnt thnk it would be that bad but jeez im really sorry....

Though in a weird sense i guess its a good thing you finally found it its like closer but still hurts im sure.
By spiritR
#102118 damn iono what to say thats just unbelievable i hope ya find who did this id go to texas if ya do

F:xCK THIEVES
By Greasedmonkey
smokinsoljah420 wrote:
alldatJUICE wrote:is there still a build thread for that car??? cant find it.... those pics are just sad..

In a way yes. That is the reason you cant find the thread.

We did get alot of stuff out of and off the coupe. I grabbed the Valvecover, injectors, we got the tail lights, light harness, Plate bezel. I also nabbed the clips for the side skirts and the center console. Thought bbout taking the moonroof out of it as well, but didnt have the stuff.
By Vti93T
92EXFrostWhiteEG9 wrote::shock: wow pics suck too look at but that's the real world.....im glad you got HER back Katie sucks that its in that condition.....what rims did you have on HER when they took her????????? PS I hope they didn't take the weds sport those are way tooo precious!

Yeah I'm glad I got to look at HIM one more time. HE had si's on HIM..the weds weren't on the car
By Dippin_EG
#102144 :cry: poor civic

F*CK THIEVES
By hondajunkee
Greasedmonkey wrote:
smokinsoljah420 wrote:

In a way yes. That is the reason you cant find the thread.

We did get alot of stuff out of and off the coupe. I grabbed the Valvecover, injectors, we got the tail lights, light harness, Plate bezel. I also nabbed the clips for the side skirts and the center console. Thought bbout taking the moonroof out of it as well, but didnt have the stuff.

that's good you got to take stuff off it, same happened to a buddy of mine and the impound lot guys were cool and let him take as much as he could before the insurance guy got there
By chrono404
#102171 :O Thats insane, I am so sorry to see what happened to your car. I can only imagine how you must feel.

I am glad you finally got to see it agian and find out what happened.
Do you guys have insurance for theft to help cover for this?