Unfortunately, this is a risk of owning a Civic. All stolen vehicles should be posted here.
By jmsplitfyre
#102470 If only Katie lives near I can let her choose between my sedan or my hatch..
By ghostfire
#102521 Sorry Katie.... you know what i think about that.... :cry:
By hatchie
#102525 :shock: :x :x :x :x wow everything got taken ... what'd you have security wise ...im putting like several hundred to make mine seriously hard to get.

im very sorry for your loss... i bet we all are, even though some of us may not know you like others do.. we are all very sorry for your loss and we hope everything works out for the better in the end!! :cry: :cry:
By teal_dx
DC4rob wrote:thats fucking shitty. one of the reasons i want to get out of the scene shit like this still goes on :thumbdown:

my thoughts exactly. I've seriously considered driving my hatch for a while after I finish it and then selling it. I'm pretty careful, but anything can happen. Financially, It makes sense to quit while you're ahead - before it gets stolen.
Then again I'd still be in the whole compared to what I put into the car so it feels better to spend $$$ on security and know that you could catch one of these bastards in the act. :twisted:
By OmarG
#102552 Oh my god... No way... Katie, this is awful...

what happened if you don't mind me asking? Did something happen on here that led up to this? I'm just asking because of the archived thread, and the deleted photobucket account. What ever happened, I'm sorry to hear about it.
By Vti93T
jmsplitfyre wrote:If only Katie lives near I can let her choose between my sedan or my hatch..

haha thanks that's sweet
By Vti93T
OmarG wrote:Oh my god... No way... Katie, this is awful...

what happened if you don't mind me asking? Did something happen on here that led up to this? I'm just asking because of the archived thread, and the deleted photobucket account. What ever happened, I'm sorry to hear about it.

yeah I'm not sure but what's fishy is that my mom called me tuesday morning and said that some guy called them and had found my car. Well they live in CA still and I couldn't understand what paper he found in my car that had their home number on it. Weird. Well then I ask her what his name is and all that and she said my dad talked to him but didn't ask any questions. Stupid. Well the only thing he could tell me was that the guy was black which I know doesn't mean jack shit but our neighbors said the morning my car got stolen that a black guy and a mexican guy were kinda creepin around our apartment area. So I don't know. But when Blake and I went and looked at my car he couldn't find any paper in it that had my parents phone number on it. So that's the weird part. I don't know who the guy is but Blake thinks he might have had something to do with my car. Maybe maybe not I'm not sure.

But the car got stolen February 25th and found March 10th..My last coupe rip on February 22nd last year and I got this coupe on like March 5th or something. No more coupes for me for a while.
By OmarG
#102570 Oh man. Odd. My friends and I were JUST talking about this... I was like, I know of some guys in the Houston from civic-eg, maybe we can all take a flash mob with all of our cars and go to a meet sometime or something, and they were just ADAMANTLY against it. They said they'll have no part of Houston or its meets because they've had nasty run-in's with thieves. I didn't give it much thought until now. Wow. Just, wow.
By Vti93T
#102587 yeah I hear ya. One of our friends knows who all the old thieves were and where they use to dump cars
By marvinp8700
#102593 damn i'm gonna go to texas city in a week. i'll be parking in a garage for sure.
By 93EG
#102618 damn that sucks! sorry to hear about that. i'm actually surprised they didnt take the motor. in Cleveland, that would be the first to go, mainly b/c they're b series. again, sorry to hear that. stay strong, and good luck with the next build!
By LaMbErT*
#102623 r u still sticking to eg's katie ?
By Vti93T
LaMbErT* wrote:r u still sticking to eg's katie ?

yeah I already purchased a hatch
By LaMbErT*
#102642 holy shit, im guessing my attention span is that shit that i missed reading u got another eg, or anything else just that it was stolen and robbed of everything it every was :o
By Heatherly
#102643 This whole thing still just makes me sick and you know how sorry I am!!

The hatch is gonna be pimpin' though!!