Unfortunately, this is a risk of owning a Civic. All stolen vehicles should be posted here.
By Vti93T
#102649 yes yes the hatch will be pimpin

and I will help you make the coupie pimpin!!
By Vti93T
LaMbErT* wrote:holy shit, im guessing my attention span is that shit that i missed reading u got another eg, or anything else just that it was stolen and robbed of everything it every was :o

it's ok...guys usually don't pay that much attention to stuff anyway :lol:

jk!!
By hondajunkee
Jdm_Katie wrote:
LaMbErT* wrote:holy shit, im guessing my attention span is that shit that i missed reading u got another eg, or anything else just that it was stolen and robbed of everything it every was :o

jk!!

What were you saying I kinda zoned out there, Grumpy Old Men is on tv....

haha

Cant wait to see the hatch :thumb:
By Heatherly
hondajunkee wrote:
Jdm_Katie wrote:

jk!!

What were you saying I kinda zoned out there, Grumpy Old Men is on tv....

haha

Cant wait to see the hatch :thumb:

Yes!! You get to watch it, I watched it twice last night!!
By CivicTypeR
#102655 Fucking Germans.
By Punksz6
#102708 DAM!! :( Katie that freakin sucks I just found this thread and was like no freaking way!! At least the thevies didn't burn it like they do out here in Nor Cal.... One of my friends Honda got stolen and burnt out in the boonies in the middle of some almond orchards.... well at least u got ur Hatch and maybe one day u'll build another Great coupe!!
By Vti93T
#102711 yeah one day but not right now..I don't want another coupe unless it's HGM
By Vti93T
#102821 omg hella stupid..some dude from a local forum here wants to buy my coupe. I told Blake HELL no..I'm not letting anyone from this state buy my coupe and fix it and rock it..No Fucking way! ugh. :x
By hondajunkee
#102823 what about a non-local person :hehe:

we demand new hatch pictures :thumb:
By Vti93T
#102826 No one is Texas is going to get my old coupe, fix it up and be driving around me..negative..

Can't post pictures till I clean it up some..so you guys will have to wait :lol:
By hondajunkee
Jdm_Katie wrote:No one is Texas is going to get my old coupe, fix it up and be driving around me..negative..

Can't post pictures till I clean it up some..so you guys will have to wait :lol:

so Ohio would be fine :lol:

Cleaning? what is this cleaning you speak of? We dont care how dirty it is, we just wanna see it! :lol:
By Faded_Milano
#102832 Damn it! hurry up!! I'm procrastinating homework just to see it.
By Vti93T
#102837 haha sorry guys..I have to rock a clean car and I need to clean it or no pictures..I don't take pictures of dirty cars..so hush..maybe this weekend if you are lucky!
By Faded_Milano
#102852 GAHH!!! The agony! :cry: Can't you clean just a corner or something and take a teaser pic?
By Vti93T
#102863 haha the car isn't even at the apartments..it's in hiding for awhile haha..I'll try to take pictures this weekend