Unfortunately, this is a risk of owning a Civic. All stolen vehicles should be posted here.
By hawkabeem
#102419 Na a alarms won't even stop them here thay will get it if thay really wan't it
By ghostfire
#102523 Oh sh*t.... another coupe stolen :roll:
Sorry for you guy :cry:
By OmarG
#102540 For what it's worth, they were stupid thieves. My buddy was left an empty shell. not even on blocks.

I'm sorry dude. Fu*$ Thieves. This is why my buddies stopped going to meets. They'll grab your plate number and follow your ass home.
By Dippin_EG
#102686 FUCK THIEVES! sorry about that shit dude, thats why i dont put pics of my eg up, and park behind my moms whip at night.
By Kyle94ex
OmarG wrote:For what it's worth, they were stupid thieves. My buddy was left an empty shell. not even on blocks.

I'm sorry dude. Fu*$ Thieves. This is why my buddies stopped going to meets. They'll grab your plate number and follow your ass home.

Doesn't really matter tho.
You could be at the store, work, etc.. people could get your plate anywhere and still find your ride.
Doesn't matter if it's at a meet or not.
Not trying to strike fear into anyone or anything.. but that's just reality.
By hawkabeem
#104679 Ya if thay want it thay will get it
By Kyle94ex
hawkabeem wrote:Ya if thay want it thay will get it

True that man.
They can get alarms before the alarms go off... pull it away without ever getting in the car, etc. Thieves have all sorts of sneaky tricks.

Oh btw... you get your hatch yet?