Unfortunately, this is a risk of owning a Civic. All stolen vehicles should be posted here.
By Gorveatt
#69837 i like the motto they have over in the middle east. You steal, you lose your hand. thieves should just fucking drop dead :x

Good luck man
By Bowman06
#70189 garrett 60 trim turbo w/ 5 bolt exhaust.
denji GEN 1 (high beam side looks like stock) projector headlights
red type r valve cover with cam cut out.
knock off hks bov.
full race custom welded manifold. welded to only support one wastegate not two.
gsr blades w/ 205 50 15 bfgoodrich g-force tires.
moroso oil pan.
fulidampr crank pulley
"AZFAB" aluminum/polyurethane drivers upper engine mount
aem cam gears
greddy blue timing belt
perrin catch can red silicone or wrapped in black tape.
fluidyne radiator.
competition 6-puck clutch and flywheel. pressure plate has many nicks and scratches.
turbonetics 38mm wastegate w/ black painted dump tube.
koni yellow shocks and skunk2 coliovers.
blue shoei helmet with scratch on side.
black g-force race jacket with white stripes.
edelbrock 65mm throttle body w/ or w/out custom mounting plate with gm map sensor.
edelbrock fuel rail
msd 1000cc injectors
msd blaster ss coil pack
one of the shift linkages has been cut extended and welded
magnaflow muffler with custom 3" dual tips with poor welds
By sdots
#70417 I'm searching too, given a shout out to some of my guys here in the U.K as they have some major connections with the Honda scene, lets hope something comes up and we can get your car back
By Bowman06
sdots wrote:I'm searching too, given a shout out to some of my guys here in the U.K as they have some major connections with the Honda scene, lets hope something comes up and we can get your car back

Thanks for the help!!!!

And thanks for making this an "announcement" I appreciate all the help you are all providing.
By pete1civic
#74745 dam another stolen car damn i hate when i see this all the work you put into your car and them some brokeass mother fu**er mess everything up i hope they cacth them and make them pay hope you find it man :thumbdown:
By B-eg
#75373 Them, this is fucked up, hope you find it back
By Bowman06
#75664 No luck thus far.

Since mine has been stolen, I have seen at least five more in the Ohio area stolen...
By teal_dx
#75708 Just saw this http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/pts/889892005.html and immediately thought about the civics being stolen around here. I doubt a car thief is dumb enough to post in his home town though....
By Bowman06
#75715 Thanks Brian
By teal_dx
#75747 I'll still keep an eye out on craigslist but hope everyone checks their local craigslist for these parts. These thieves are obviously organized and moving these stolen parts/cars somewhere... I don't know why the police have not set up a "bait car" civic yet :roll:
By JDM FERIO MAN
#75792 cause thay are fuckin bigs :x :x
By Blk95coupe
#77523 Wow what a Beautiful car man if you don't mind I'm going to post this on a local site here in Kansas its a far shot but anything to try and help you out man.

God I have so many words for the people who steal cars why just why can't they leave anything alone and let us build our pride and joy :thumbdown:
By Bowman06
#77553 please do, post away. anything to find who continues to do this, this is ridiculous!
By teal_dx
#79624 Dan, I saw this a couple days ago and then it dawned on me why would someone part out a red hatch that isn't totaled? He has 2 fenders, a hood, 2 doors and a tail gate all in good shape. Maybe the only damage was a rear 1/4 panel but still... keeping an eye out for ya. If you know of any dents/scratches your car had on these panels to ID them as yours, it might be worth looking into.

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/pts/922614301.html

would be dumb for them to sell them so close to home, but thiefs are dumb so you never know