Unfortunately, this is a risk of owning a Civic. All stolen vehicles should be posted here.
By teal
#57080 I think the punishment should fit the crime!!!!

if someone takes your car, tares it to pieces, then leaves it. I believe if that persons found they should take them Rip there body parts off and leave them somewhere.
By Ecc0
#57672 I've just read this post and didn't know how bad thing were out there for you guys.

I know how much love, effort and attention goes into the cars you build not to metion the money and it must be terible to have it taken from you like that.

InsaneBoost I really feel for your bro after watching that vid you made and it must of been someone that knew your brother that did it as they his name on the car saying f*ck you really sorry it looked like an amazing car and must of been insane to drive.
By CivicTypeR
KRYSTED9354 wrote:BANNED for Scamming [smilie=nono.gif]

:lol: what a fucking deuche bag.
By Tekno-Twinky
#60273 Jesus man that video is sikening ! poor chap !

Maybe they didnt know him at all and just like the lads were saying there that the thieves could easily be checkin out the forums and be picking up on everything there or even here!!

what a sweet ek and what a tribute ! r.i.p.
By SiWannabe
teal wrote:I think the punishment should fit the crime!!!!

if someone takes your car, tares it to pieces, then leaves it. I believe if that persons found they should take them Rip there body parts off and leave them somewhere.

Amen! :thumb:
By OmarG
KRYSTED9354 wrote:they must have a fukt up life, sorry but i bet 80% are mexicans.

I'm so glad this asshat is banned. I'm Mexican, and like most of us here, I work my ass off for the stuff I put into my car.

I'm scared to move to Cali now. I really am.
By LowTEC-Derbo
#60793 10 cars were stolen in my neighborhood in the past 2 months that I know of. Times are rough and people are going immoral means now.
By gansin
#67708 all those civic stolen can not top this civic stolen...read super street and it
was stolen when it was about to be import back to japan or a show...
stirp this civic to piece....TRUE STORY NO B/S

By KRYSTED9354
#68413 *Deleted for posting uselessness in a useful thread*
(please let it go, it was said a long time ago and everyone but you does not care)
By blind monkey
#76105 its sad that Honda designed such an easily stolen vehicle. I worked at a honda dealer from '99-'02 and remember dealing with the theft recoveries. not sure if it still is but SIR's used to be a big problem, there was one that got stolen 5times in one year.

anyway, hopefully my highmilage body damaged VX stays in my driveway. planing to add some hidden kill switchs
By teal_dx
#76321 from Honda-Tech:
[QUOTE=jbecke2]She was stolen sometime between 7pm and 7am last night please keep your eyes out.

Car was around rt.41 and rt.137 in Lake Bluff, IL

This is my 2nd car stole from there, my GSR was found cut up in North Chicago.

Please keep ypur eyes open, heres a recent pic...

Thanks[/QUOTE]

and then 2 days later:
Thanks again to everyone...MY CAR HAS BEEN SAFELY RECOVERED

With the help of the Chicago Police and modern technology I was able to locate and recover my car and help shut down a honda chop shop in the 1600 N block of Mozart (california and North)

:woot:
By Faded_Milano
#76325 woohoo! one less operation!
By sdots
#76342 Dang, seems you guys in the states have an issue with chop shops ey, we don't have so many of them around in the U.K, didn't think chop shops operated so much in these days. well done for shutting them down dude.