Unfortunately, this is a risk of owning a Civic. All stolen vehicles should be posted here.
By blockustomz
#85002 yea that person he tradied it with must of stole it. if theres no broken window of course. id steal the teg back for pay back
By egsedanguy
#85026 ya we thout the guy who he traded was the one. well never know. on of the windows on the car was off the track and didint stay up. plus the igniton was busted. i think someone has been watching my friend. he has had 4 diff cars in the last 2 months. and its hard to put an alrm on somthing you only had for 24 hrs. so i dont know. it just makes me think all the things i will be doing to my car to help it not get stolen. o and the funny thing was he ad a wheel club for it in his trunk lol. so much good it does in there. ya there not going to prevent it from being stolen just slow em down.
By eg8ferio_mike08
#85576 ya thats bullshit i would def kill sumone if they stole my shit like that cuZ i have witnessed mad hondas getin stolen by me and dat shit juss piss me off
By egsedanguy
#85974 ya it is bull shit. but he just found out threw his insurance that it might be covered. he forgot he has 5 day to get insurance and notify dmv. he only had for a lil over a day. so he might get like 2,500 hunds for the thing. i thought he would get like a grand at most but they are paying close to high kelly blue book. blues at like 3,100 hund. so its more than he payed for it. make lemon ade out of lemons.lol
By teal_dx
#87313 from H-T:
[QUOTE=MyEG6;36907033]Be on the lookout for this eg

I had clutch lock, alarm with starter kill, and quick release, steering wheel lock. Must have been towed.

Parts to look for.
USDM ITR Seats
JDM Cluster
Blue Cusco front strut bar
Konig Hellium wheels

License plate: 6FWE403
Call the police or me if you see it 714-277-7650

Image[/QUOTE]

There were a couple civics stolen on ohiohondas.com too this week. With the tough economy, it looks like it could become a bigger problem.
By Kyle94ex
#99076 I've heard of at least 5 civics getting jacked this week/last week alone.
A buddy's friend got his ek hatch jacked last month a few hours away from me also.
Makes me fear for my ej. :(
What has the world come to?
By chrono404
Kyle94ex wrote:I've heard of at least 5 civics getting jacked this week/last week alone.
A buddy's friend got his ek hatch jacked last month a few hours away from me also.
Makes me fear for my ej. :(
What has the world come to?

I feel ya man.

I have a 2001 Integra, 93 EG 4Door and a 94 EG Coupe. Knowing they are all parked in my Driveway thats easy to tow from doesn't make getting to sleep easy.

Having a Honda makes for Awesome Days, the nights are Killer though. :thumbdown:
Thankfully I have not been hit yet, Heres hoping that keeps up.
By Sentry
#99084 Kind of thinking of not fixing that rust and not installing a frontmount. Or painting it black.

Apparently all the nice Hondas get stolen. :x
By BLaCkSiLo
#103032 hey guys, what about LoJack? anyone ever use it or did any of these civics have it equipped?

i have 2 kill switches and an alarm on my car but i'm still afraid after this thread, i live a pretty shady part of portland too..
By v.i.massive
#134341 its ah shame
By Chance
BLaCkSiLo wrote:hey guys, what about LoJack? anyone ever use it or did any of these civics have it equipped?

i have 2 kill switches and an alarm on my car but i'm still afraid after this thread, i live a pretty shady part of portland too..

I had an alarm, 2 sirens (one out in the open and one uber hidden, relocated my battery, hood latch cable relocated, sedan handles(no key hole), (2 kill switch's hidden and one kill switch lever not hooked up to anything not so hidden to throw thieves off), quick release and locking hub, and a clutch lock. LOL

all that wouldnt have enen helped if i didnt garage it. (they can just tow it.)

I almost bought a boot for it but i sold it. :P
By honda_egjdes
#141040 i personally havent had my civic stolen, but the rate of stolen hondas is rediculous. Good luck to everyone who runs into this problem.
By OleFolk
Bouli wrote:if i park my car somewhere for a long time...then i always plug out my ECU and take it with me 8)

No alarm can do that...

this would prevent the car from starting.. Thats amazing great idea.

also accords tegs and civics are on the list

http://editorial.autos.msn.com/slidesho ... id=1085873
By OleFolk
#194415 this is the plan. start to get shells of civics without engines. park them on street corners. Fill the engine bay with c4......nvm jus call the cops from now.... :2girls1cup: cops always help......