Unfortunately, this is a risk of owning a Civic. All stolen vehicles should be posted here.
By KRYSTED9354
#54632 LONG STORY SHORT , u can take the dam wheels off every night and the fucking thives STILL have a way of taking your passion,life,dream.

I have heared houndreds of times this happening,crying, long story short my question WHAT THE FUCK MUST THE PEOPLE STEALING THE CARS be thinking, they must have a fukt up life, sorry but i bet 80% are mexicans.

I cant imagine stealing a car, ok mabey a fuking candy bar from walmart but a car man.
By InsaneBoost
sihatch9508 wrote:man that shit sucks

reminds me of that video of the guy that boosted his ek and it got stripped...

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/tri ... f9e7df.htm

Hey,
I'd first like to say sorry bringing up such an old thread, but I wanted to thank the OP for posting this video on the forum. I created this video in 2005 I believe it was and it's just what I wanted it to be, a tribute to the car that gave you an image of it's whole life.

Let me take the time to give you a brief history of the car. The car was bought around the year 2000 brand new from the Honda Dealership, an automatic may I add . My brother didn't want to do anything at the time with it, I don't even think he was interested much in cars like that at the time. Later on he started doing minor things, my guess is from reading the usual car magazines, Import Tuner, Sport Compact Car, etc. The first couple of things done was a Greddy exhaust, Intake system, which he had done at a local car shop called Vertex Motorsports. He later then got a front bumper put on too, not sure of the exact name. A couple months later parts were being taken off his car, the bumper, the intake. When we would go back to Vertex to get the parts for his car, we noticed things were always in stock, so we learned to stop shopping there real fast.

After a couple months he decided he wanted to go faster and started shopping at a place locally called Autoauthority where he had a greddy turbo kit installed, nothing big, only took about a second off his time if I believe, but being that the car was automatic it didn't help out that well.

The car then looked like this:

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk29 ... 816hz4.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk29 ... 811dv4.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk29 ... 810zc5.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk29 ... 809iz4.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk29 ... 808fz5.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk29 ... 802mf9.jpg

I don't know how much longer went by, but around 2002 he decided he had enough and wanted to get it going. Called up inlinePRO, told them what he wanted, parts etc, and wanted them to do the work on. They of course complied and did so. Thats when the car was changed from automatic and had the stuff done below, I may not have all the parts, I may have some things spelled incorrectly which I am sorry about:

B18C1 Swap
84 1/2MM Sleeves (Golden Eagle)
Eagle Rods
Aris 9:1 Pistons
GSR Head
Type R Cams
Skunk 2 Intake Manifold
Inline Pro Turbo Manifold
Precision Turbo SC61
Inline Pro Intercooler
TR & D 3in Cat Back
Hondata Fuel Management
.1000 CC Injectors
Aeromotive Fuel Pump, Filter, Pressure Regulator
DSS Stage 5 Axles
Qiafe Dif
Ground Control coilovers
Suspension Technique Swaybars
8 Point Roll Cage
Sparco Speed Seats
Greddy A/F Ratio, Boost, EGT, Fuel Pressure Gauges
Cometic 3mil Headgasket

After getting things done tunning etc, the car was set. At the time he and a couple other Honda owners basically ran the area, nobody wanted anything to do with them, it sometimes came down to the point where when they knew he was going out to the races, others wouldn't even come out because they knew what the outcome would be. When the car was done I was 15 and was basically scared to be in the thing. I remember one time distinctively when he punched it. He turned on to a straight road, and just blazzed the tires up ripping through the gears, I remember us passing a Taxi doing a great speed, all I remember was holding on to the roll cage. By the time we got about 1/4 mile down the road and made a U turn, he was finally coming about half way up the road at us.

The car won a lot of street races, most I didn't go to because of my age and my brother not wanting me out there in case any kind of trouble were to happen. I believe he said he lost 2 races if I remember correctly.

January 2004 the car was stolen and completely stripped as you saw in the video. We still have no idea who did it and it's been left at that for the most part, there have been some rumors that there is a video of it online being stripped, but nothing has shown up either so were not to sure. As my brother told me, "It's not will your my car be stolen, it's when will my car be stolen."

He know drives a hatchback which he is in the process of selling, but heres a look anyways:

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk29 ... 08/064.jpg

Thanks again to the OP for posting this I'm glad to see it got around and again sorry for bringing up such an old post.
By teal_dx
#56412 Thanks for registering and telling us the story of yor brother's hatch.

I can't blame him for selling his current EK.
Even though it looks beautiful, selling it before it gets stolen is the way to go.

Are you in Cali? Theft is not as big of a problem here as it is out there... we had it bad a few years back with 99-00 Si's though getting stolen left & right near Cleveland.

Leaving your civic outside at night is not an option these days.
By BurqueB16
#56416 [quote="KRYSTED9354"]sorry but i bet 80% are mexicans.
quote]

WTF! :x your an ignorant idiot! ANYONE can be a thief you f*#k! white, black, brown, yellow, it doesn't matter! how can you just assume that they are mexican!? Thieves are thieves! they probably just do it for the rush or whatever, not because they are poor! most mexicans dont do ANYTHING illegal because they WANT to stay here in america and raise their kids you dumbsh!t! Thats like me saying you and your race are terrorists because your last name is tuzim!!!! :x dont be IGNORANT!

P.S. sry to all, it just had to be said
By InsaneBoost
teal_dx wrote:Thanks for registering and telling us the story of yor brother's hatch.

I can't blame him for selling his current EK.
Even though it looks beautiful, selling it before it gets stolen is the way to go.

Are you in Cali? Theft is not as big of a problem here as it is out there... we had it bad a few years back with 99-00 Si's though getting stolen left & right near Cleveland.

Leaving your civic outside at night is not an option these days.

Well it would have been a coupe just so we don't get mixed up :P

We're in Northern Virginia and crime here has become insane with cars, it seems as if someones car is stolen everyday, primarily Honda's of course, but it seems as if it's never going to stop till shooting someone is an option.
By teal
#57080 I think the punishment should fit the crime!!!!

if someone takes your car, tares it to pieces, then leaves it. I believe if that persons found they should take them Rip there body parts off and leave them somewhere.
By Ecc0
#57672 I've just read this post and didn't know how bad thing were out there for you guys.

I know how much love, effort and attention goes into the cars you build not to metion the money and it must be terible to have it taken from you like that.

InsaneBoost I really feel for your bro after watching that vid you made and it must of been someone that knew your brother that did it as they his name on the car saying f*ck you really sorry it looked like an amazing car and must of been insane to drive.
By CivicTypeR
KRYSTED9354 wrote:BANNED for Scamming [smilie=nono.gif]

:lol: what a fucking deuche bag.
By Tekno-Twinky
#60273 Jesus man that video is sikening ! poor chap !

Maybe they didnt know him at all and just like the lads were saying there that the thieves could easily be checkin out the forums and be picking up on everything there or even here!!

what a sweet ek and what a tribute ! r.i.p.
By SiWannabe
teal wrote:I think the punishment should fit the crime!!!!

if someone takes your car, tares it to pieces, then leaves it. I believe if that persons found they should take them Rip there body parts off and leave them somewhere.

Amen! :thumb:
By OmarG
KRYSTED9354 wrote:they must have a fukt up life, sorry but i bet 80% are mexicans.

I'm so glad this asshat is banned. I'm Mexican, and like most of us here, I work my ass off for the stuff I put into my car.

I'm scared to move to Cali now. I really am.
By LowTEC-Derbo
#60793 10 cars were stolen in my neighborhood in the past 2 months that I know of. Times are rough and people are going immoral means now.
By gansin
#67708 all those civic stolen can not top this civic stolen...read super street and it
was stolen when it was about to be import back to japan or a show...
stirp this civic to piece....TRUE STORY NO B/S

By KRYSTED9354
#68413 *Deleted for posting uselessness in a useful thread*
(please let it go, it was said a long time ago and everyone but you does not care)