Unfortunately, this is a risk of owning a Civic. All stolen vehicles should be posted here.
By Greasedmonkey
#11246 Ive had two friend get their hatches stolen recently.

One was a 96 black ek with a fully built B20Vtec in an otherwise STOCK car. Dyno'd at 225 at the wheels. Had it for about a week. Poor guy is still paying on the motor.

The other was a 99-00 EK hatch with a Turbo LS. Both nice cars, both gone.
By boxcarracer0260
#11249 i hate seeing this shit....what really pisses me off is that these dip shits do this stuff. if i caught someone trying that crap on my eg i would beat the hell out of them.
By ohDirka
boxcarracer0260 wrote:i hate seeing this shit....what really pisses me off is that these dip shits do this stuff. if i caught someone trying that crap on my eg i would beat the hell out of them.

id walk out and shoot their asses with my 12gauge...
By ChicagoMike
#11267 Honda's are getting jacked out here like fuckin crazy! Here's the most recent list. I live in #10, and #4 is about an hour away from me.

MOTOR VEHICLE THEFT,
TOP TEN U.S. METROPOLITAN AREAS, 2006

Rank
Metropolitan Statistical Area
Vehicles stolen
Rate (1)
1 Las Vegas/Paradise, NV 22,415.0 1,310.40
2 Stockton, CA 7,046.0 1,060.96
3 Visalia-Porterville, CA 4,238.0 1,031.46
4 Phoenix/Mesa/Scottsdale, AZ 39,535.0 1,022.88
5 Modesto, CA 5,081.0 1,005.13
6 Seattle/Tacoma/Bellevue, WA 31,231.0 974.96
7 Sacramento/Arden/Arcade/Roseville, CA 19,558.0 957.65
8 Fresno, CA 8,363.0 952.96
9 Yakima, WA 2,155.0 930.54
10 Tucson, AZ 8,508.0 920.00
(1) Ranked by the rate of vehicle thefts reported per 100,000 people based on the 2005 U.S. Census Population Estimates.

Source: National Insurance Crime Bureau.
By teal_dx
#23339 another one I saw on H-T:

[QUOTE=SI mandy]Heyy all! Early around 2am on friday 9/14 my car was stolen from my driveway. I went out to the club for my birthday thursday night, got kicked out of the club, pulled over on the way home, and then come home to find out my car has been stolen. i live in a wealthy neighborhood and its obvious this had to be an inside job. My whole family was home, my mom a light sleeper ever had her windows open. The car was not started in my neighborhood, had to of been pushed away. I have barely gotten any sleep over this. my car was my life. if anyone has heard anything, seen anything, or know anything i would really appreciate it. im tryin not to think about but im sure my car has already been striped =( and worse part if i cant find my car insurance isnt going to cover shit on my car since i cannt find any of my damn receipts! and on top of it all, in my car was $1000 worth of textbooks for school, $1500 worth of new clothes for my bday and other mics. stuff. i live in MD in montgomery county. so anyone around the area please keep an eye out for the car. here is some pics,

this last picture here, this is the exact spot my car was in before it was taken.

so please if anyone knows anything let me know.[/QUOTE]
By chnzgoofball
#23421 damn that hella sucks for the last one... on his bday!! man i would have killed someone :x
By teal_dx
#26298 another one down in Richmond CA... keep an eye out for stolen parts
[QUOTE=jdm biker]my 93 civic hatch white got stolen last night can everboby be on the lookout please the run down of the parts the car are

cf duckbill
tein ss coilovers
oem bra
autopower 4 point cage
3 jmags stripped down (not gold anymore)
ls pseat
poll position driver seat
gsr motor
type r valve cover
f1 spec header
2 1/2 piping no name muff
omni lower control armes
momo wheel short hub
red 19mm rear
amber corners
Image[/QUOTE]
By BurqueB16
#26331 Thieves are dickless bastards!!! i had a 97 accord with rims and a $1000 stereo system and these bastards ran up on me while i was at a park, both with guns got in and told me to drive! of course i flipped out and started cussing them out then one got me in a head lock from behind and the other punched me in the stomach and then they pushed me out!!! and one took off in my ride and the other took off in another car and so i called 911 right away and i got half lucky. the one that took off in the other car got picked up a mile away for speeding but when he got pulled over he freaked out cuz he was all coked up and ran across a six lane road to try and get away! but they caught him, but the guy who took my car got away and stripped the whole thing! whats stupid is a lady saw the car getting stripped and she called the cops and told them and they still didnt get there in time!!! those slow ass cops :x i hate em! at least one got caught and he is doin two years! so at least there is a lil bright side!
By chnzgoofball
#26333 hmmm... should i add mines to the list.... :?
By chnzgoofball
Graham wrote:Mine too, although i was lucky and got it back!

i wish i was able to get mines back in one piece... :cry: so many memories....
By teal_dx
#28727 another one down, saw it on Honda-Tech
[QUOTE=lsjon]
So yeah yet another post of stolen honda.
Any legitimate info given, i would be willing to nicely compensate the individual.

Car was stolen after 11:30pm out of carney/parkville, MD.
11/04/07
Car info:
1992 civic hatch
car is charcoal black, faded hood.
blacked out 2000 si wheels
oval euro style exhaust
no exterior body mods
the front bumper center section is cut for the intercooler but the 2 sides where fogs would go are not cut.
Front mount intercooler
lowered 2.5 inches.

If stripped which it probbly will be please be careful when buying these parts if your located around the mid atlantic area.

d16y8 engine with black rinkle paint valve cover
almost a electron blue painted oem fuel rail.

Greddy log style turbo manifold
garret 15g turbo
JRC front mount intercooler with black paint in the fins from it previously being black but it is silver again but the black still in the fins.
Blue tial blow off valve
black greddy intercooler piping.
billet innovative 5spd conversion mount
chipped p28 ecu with uberdata program
silver skunk2 rear lower control arms
skunk2 pro series fully adjustable coilover struts.
Walbro fuel pump
polk audio/momo 6.5 with crossovers
pinoneer premier headunit with black video ipod
Black and silver hjc full face motorcycle helmet(had in trunk)

so yeah any info on the parts or car please let me know, i will have pics up tonight.
Image[/QUOTE]

:(
By Gorveatt
#28731 another one gone, guy on eghatchback.com had his stolen the other day

PIC APEX coilovers
PIC LCAs
14" OZ mesh wheels
GSR blades
JDM b16a .. grey valve cover, BLOX manifold
Spoon rear strut bar, Neuspeed front strut bar
JDM SIR duckbill -- primer white
Delsol Seats.. Grey stripe, small tear on driver bolster

By chnzgoofball
#28747 -=sigh=- damn theives!! :x
By miguel329
#29240 that is shitty... sad thing most of the time its a friend or someone you know.back a few years ago i got drunk at a party and decided to catch a ride home and left my car at my friends house..well next morning she was gone! we drove around countless hours like i lost one of my kids! well next week at the party people that use to be friend with him was saying he had friends that stole cars and he got shit from them for letting tem know what was where....so that week my boys car got hit too.. so a few of my friend took this guy who was soppose to be my friend for a ride and told him he wasnt coming home againg unless we got our cars this guy lasted a hour and we got our shit biggest bi$%^ ever... last yr i met a guy who was friends with him and his crew and he was working with the cops to take these clowns down... they got some charges but they count not get them for stealing cars they got recieving stolen property and probation and they are still doing the same shit in the same garage. cops dont care..another this if you buy a car from someone a good idea is to change the door locks, and ignition... i do it everytime i get another honda.. seen a few guys sell there car few weeks later, months watever they steal your shit just something to think about..