Unfortunately, this is a risk of owning a Civic. All stolen vehicles should be posted here.
By teal_dx
miguel329 wrote: if you buy a car from someone a good idea is to change the door locks, and ignition... i do it everytime i get another honda.. seen a few guys sell there car few weeks later, months watever they steal your shit just something to think about..

some damn good advice right there :thumb:
By Ej2-B16a
teal_dx wrote:that video just about made me cry :cry:

x a million
By teal_dx
#45382 Mike... I hope you're parking your hatch indoors :( Chicago is getting pretty bad lately for stolen civics.

Unfortunately my 1995 Civic HB DX was stolen last night. It was parked in front of the Logan Square Auditorium while i was around the corner at Dunlay's eating dinner w/ my gf. I parked it around 7:15pm and came back out at 9pm and it was gone. No glass on the ground, no track marks driving away which makes me think that whoever stole it used a flatbed to take it. The car has no door handles or locks, so it couldn't be slim-jimm'd.

Here's a list of what i had in it... maybe someone has seen it or parts from it:

Speed wheels 17x8's
nitto tires
AEM brake upgrade (black rotors)
Blue stock honda civic si calipers
1996 stock GSR engine and transmisson w/ OBD1 wire harness and distributor
Cervinis Sniper Body kit with dual ram air hood (bumpers and sideskirts were black, hood was white)
aluminum LCA's
Suspension Tech sway bars
mostly black interior except for the seats still grey.
teal tailgate
tokico blue struts and eibach red sportline springs
Skunk2 shifter and shift knob
4 Alpine type-s 6.5 speakers
Alpine CDA-9857 deck (i took the face with me)
Skunk2 front camber kit (gen1)
I also had a set of replacement 2nd gen Skunk2 balljoints behind the drivers seat

If anyone has details on my car please call me ASAP. 773-851-5316 ask for Paul

Thank you.

By teal_dx
#45411 another one in cali.... RIP
d all of your help if you have any info on the below 1992 Si GSR swapped civic below. 5UBX313

Must have been towed because there is now way you can start the car with those 3 kill switches hooked up plus steering wheel lock...but no alarm.

Help a Filipino brother out!! Many thanks!!! I just need info and help..no other unnecessary remarks please!

Last seen 1:00am February 29, 2007.
92 Si Shell/Gray.
Unpainted Engine Bay (Original Si Blue)
94 GSR Engine / BAR'd
AEM SRI
Skunk IM
Rota Circuit 8 on Falken ZIEX 512 195/50
Integra Seats
Omni Rear LCA
Integra RS Sway bar w/Omni Links
VSM Carbon fiber hood.
No Name Duckbill spoiler
Mishimoto Rad
Tein S tech lowering spring
KYB AGX shocks!
Password JDM Side Marker
Stanley amber Front parking light
No name Fogs

By teal_dx
#45412 a clean coupe stolen in the MD/VA/DC area :(

the car now has an unpainted black bumper, no front lip, and gunmetal buddy club PF1's with smaller 205/50/15 tires... also has world sport 2 exhaust now

if anyone sees anything please let me know my AIM name is hatch9295 thats the best way to reach me
By ChicagoMike
#45425 Teal, let me tell ya, it seems like its getting pretty crazy out here with jacking cars. Its too bad to, because it definately wasnt like this when I lived here before.

But yeah, my car and the wifeys car sit in an alarmed garage!! :thumb:

Having a garage is the shit, but having an alarmed garage is the double bonus!!!
By BAXTER_EJ1
#45428 I need to get me a viper alarm system asap. The stupid ones that just emit an annoying sound so shit, people ignore cars when the alarms like that go off, and always just shrug it off as someone setting it off by accident.

I want an alarm that pages me if someone's even looking at my fucking car :thumb:
By teal_dx
#45784 another one in So Cal :cry:

well like the title says my car got stolen in the city of perris. the funny thing about this was that nobody in my neighborgood knew what i had except for one person, i never took my car out to the track or to any meets whatsoever, these guys not only stole my car but broke into my DC and stole my vtec contr. type r ecu and a pioneer cd deck. Im thinking these guys towed my car because i had removed my ecu, since my shyt is streetuned it would be very hard nearly impossible for someone to try and drive off with a reg. h22 ecu.

these guys were nearly pros' but what is also funny is that i have a camera directly pointed at my cars always recording. lol cant belive they did not notice it. although i know i wont get my car completely back i know ima catch these bastards and do everything in my power to pay them back the favor.

i would really appreciate if people in the socal area have a look out for my car and hit me up if they spot it. my number is (951)965-1321

car description:
it was a frost white eg, dropped with meshes with azenis in the front.

things that can be seen to notice it:
it had a "The lab" sticker in the lower right of my bumper, and also in the
front windshield
it had a rear ctr rear lip with stock gsr exhaust and sidemarkers.
it should have the driver side window broken

mods: h2b full swap with the evo kit. will have pics up soon.

the first picture shows exactly how my cars were parked....the other two are when i got it freshly painted
again please help peeps. report any parts being sold in the streets.
By teal_dx
#45787 Another one stolen in the SF area - Cali:
I don't even know what to say right now. My car was stolen at some time between 11pm and this morning. I am 99% sure that it was towed...if anyone has anyone info please help out.

MY LICENSE PLATE # IS 3ECY305 VIN#2HGEH3385PH530571

It is a Teal 93 Si Exterior wise it looks pretty stock--Miata rims with Azenis, JDM Fogs, OEM lip.

It has a dent on the rear hatch and the passenger side molding has a little dent right in the middle of it. BTW it didn't have the mask on it last night.

IF YOU SEE IT ANYWHERE CALL 911!!!

By CivicTypeR
#45804 This is actually quite funny :lol: , how people spend so much cash on looks and performance and at the end of the day, it's a road car. So you shit's gonna be stolen. Invest in an ebomiliser and alarm :lol:

I love the Japs vertion of car security, go near it and it shoots flames out from under it. :lol:
By teal_dx
#48808 Exactly! And I hope this thread motivates people to invest in security!

Another one from H-T
[QUOTE=meandino]My 92 Honda Civic Si Hatch has just been stolen!!!!!

It is a black, super clean hatch. It was stolen from my apartment complex in Salt Lake City, Utah near the U of U.

If you know anything, please call me (801) 243 - 9209 or e-mail me at jspec2008@hotmail.com or pm me.

Besides being one of my favorite cars, this is my daily driver, so I really need to get it back.

It has some studed snow tires on the car right now. Not the chrome ones. Everything is stock with no after market parts. It does have limo tint on the car

Thanks for all the help!!!!!

Here are some pictures

Modified by meandino at 6:42 AM 4/2/2008[/QUOTE]

edit:

UPDATE:

The car was found in 3.5 hours. Search is over. Thanks for all your help into tracking down a thief.

I would take pictures of the car to post them up but they stole my camera in the glove box.

Overall it didn't come back stripped and just needs a couple thing to make drivable.

Things that are either stolen or broken:

STOLEN
ODO with 115,000 original miles
P28 ECU
Audio console
P73 JDM ECU (from the trunk)
Tools / Torque wrench
Digital Camera
Insurance and registration cards

BROKEN / DAMAGED / CRACKED / SCRATCHED
Dashboard Bezel
Dash Harness cut
Steering Column
Steering Wheel
Ignition Switch
Sunroof Cover
Clock
Front Bumper
Hood
Door
Last edited by teal_dx on Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By teal_dx
#49556 just stolen - member shearinfinity on H-T:

[QUOTE=shearinfinity]Well many may see this car familiar from the pro satin black thread, sadly stolen earlier this morning. Any info on the car please contact 714-244-5237. Well, was a nice car for awhile.

Image [/QUOTE]
By Gorveatt
#49559 The thing that scares me about owning a Teg now is that it's been on the top 10 most stolen vehicles list for the past 10 years running :cry: