Unfortunately, this is a risk of owning a Civic. All stolen vehicles should be posted here.
By izzyd1213
#337792 yea....been looking everywhere and so far ebay is my best bet...and for wheels think I'm giving up the si and look for something else
By pkaewthong34
#338723 mine got broke into once i got the car back in July .... they took my 3 packs of cigarette , lighter , my starbuck mug :eh: and my brand new jacket from Hollister ... i was like what !!! especially starbuck mug that i got it from my girlfriend before she left to Boca Raton :( but funny part they not even touch my cash that i left in that glovebox lol that was like 100ish because i was drunk the night before lol
By Virux
pkaewthong34 wrote:mine got broke into once i got the car back in July .... they took my 3 packs of cigarette , lighter , my starbuck mug :eh: and my brand new jacket from Hollister ... i was like what !!! especially starbuck mug that i got it from my girlfriend before she left to Boca Raton :( but funny part they not even touch my cash that i left in that glovebox lol that was like 100ish because i was drunk the night before lol

lol they must have been drunk, too. :o