Unfortunately, this is a risk of owning a Civic. All stolen vehicles should be posted here.
By dawg316
#261574 hope you get it back in one peice bro. post pics out on forums and spread the news. many cars that have been stolen where im from. have been spotted by fellow car enthusiats and then reported. did you have any type of security on it ? alarm or steering wheel club ?
By Classiccarsrule85
#261585 i hate when this stuff happens i really hope you find it and i really hope its complete and that you find the assholes who did it and also that they get whats comming to them :( i wish you the best
By That One Dude
#261587 Y'all are going to kill me, but I couldn't afford to put an alarm of any sort on it. I had a main relay switch, ignition switch, and a fuel switch, but no legitimate alarm system.

I have a lead on someone who "might" know something. I'm working on that now.
By matt is (eg6)
#261600 damn bro ill be on the look out here in ok but i hate to hear shit like this its getting really bad in this area
By poorman type-r
#261784 What's the status on your teggy bro?
By Punksz6
#261801 Sorry to hear. Its alright Man not all of us can afford things at one point in our lives. I hope you find who did it!
By That One Dude
#261876 Well, I went out looking for the car a couple of times. Had a couple of strong leads that turned up cold. By now, the car is probably stripped down and parts getting sold or used. There's no finding it now... I'm really bummed about the whole ordeal, but the number I got from the insurance adjuster is a nice one that will pay off my car loan, get me into a clean GSR, pay off my Snap-On bill, and perhaps get a few goodies for the new GSR.
By dbrooks
#261877 It's cool that you're getting reimbursed, but it's still hella dumb that someone stole your ITR.
By That One Dude
#261878 Yeah, you're telling me... :(
By Ajax1989
#261915 fuck dude, im sorry for your loss man :cry:
By That One Dude
#261999 I'm pretty sure I know where my car is and who stole it, but I've received a couple of messages from a few people that have keep their identity concealed from me saying that I need to stop looking for the car. Otherwise there will be consequences. I take that as an indirect threat towards my house or my family. So I stopped looking. I don't want those guys back at my house.

I also got a very nice number from my insurance adjuster. That helped me stop looking for the car, too.
By Classiccarsrule85
#262001 thats not cool tho threats arent good and the only issue now is they will do it again possibly and stuff i mean if it where me id pack heat first and then find a way to find out whos calling if they are calling they feel that you are close and threatened in my eyes.....

but i mean you have a family to protect so id see about figureing something out good with the next car but always keep an eye out for her.....
By Apexracing
That One Dude wrote:I'm pretty sure I know where my car is and who stole it, but I've received a couple of messages from a few people that have keep their identity concealed from me saying that I need to stop looking for the car. Otherwise there will be consequences. I take that as an indirect threat towards my house or my family. So I stopped looking. I don't want those guys back at my house.

I also got a very nice number from my insurance adjuster. That helped me stop looking for the car, too.

Take that info about being threatened to the police or fbi, seriously whats the point of buying another car if it could get stolen again. time to break the cycle my friend and bust some heads.