Unfortunately, this is a risk of owning a Civic. All stolen vehicles should be posted here.
By That One Dude
#266787 I have a Glock 23 by my nightstand, and a Czech Mauser K98 in the corner by my head. Both are loaded with a full magazine (15+1 in the Glock, 5 in the Mauser). Try to break in to my house, and you'll likely get more than a few chunks of hot lead in your chest.
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
That One Dude wrote:I have a Glock 23 by my nightstand, and a Czech Mauser K98 in the corner by my head. Both are loaded with a full magazine (15+1 in the Glock, 5 in the Mauser). Try to break in to my house, and you'll likely get more than a few chunks of hot lead in your chest.

yessir! im gonna get a 12 gage shotty!
By That One Dude
#266836 If you've never had a car stolen 20ft from your bedroom window, you wouldn't understand the feeling when you find out your car has been stolen. I was literally after blood the day my car was stolen. I found out a week ago that Lucky was DRIVEN from my neighborhood down George Bush Turnpike that morning at 3am to 3:25am. That night she was driven at 9pm. I know who took her. I still want blood. -.-
By necropaulis
#266954 hopefully you have more security measures in this GSR than the last one. Sometimes they come back to see what you got for their "work". I had a buddy get his shit taken, got another civ and about a week after that, gone again. If you know who took it, either get yours or have the cops take care of it. Sometimes street justice can be just as effective
By That One Dude
#266994 Yeah, the GSR has a hell of a lot more security than the ITR did.