Unfortunately, this is a risk of owning a Civic. All stolen vehicles should be posted here.
By That One Dude
#261527 If anyone sees a 2000 ITR with TEXAS plate number CJ4 V858 rolling around, shoot the mother fucker and call me at 214-392-5632.

I'm as serious as can be.

She was stolen from my driveway last night between the hours of 10pm and 10am. Odds are, the car is stripped down by now, but I'm still hoping.
By ikon
#261529 could just be some kids who dont know what to do with it..... good luck dude :)
By poorman type-r
#261539 Damn i am sorry bro. I hope you find the motherfucker who stole it. Keep us updated.
By 1ACarlos
#261544 Sorry to hear that
By That One Dude
teal_dx wrote:Was the car bone stock? Any aftermarket or expensive parts on it?

Aftermarket parts:

-No name SRI
-DC Header
-Thermal 2.5" exhaust
-Skunk2 springs

That's it.

I'm so pissed right now. What makes it worse is that my bedroom window is 15ft from my driveway. These guys obviously knew what they were doing, and they did it quietly.
By HatchbackCrusader
#261554 :x :evil: I swear people have no fu**in' lives, hope you find it, better yet hope you find them too
By That One Dude
#261557 They better hope I DON'T find them.
By ikon
#261560 i stand by my previous notion of tying Dippen_eg to a cars tow hook :lol: any luck yet buddy???
By That One Dude
#261564 No luck yet. I filed the police report, filed a claim with my insurance agent, been scouring eBay and C-list all day for parts and cars.

Fidna grab some grub and head out on my bike to see if I can't find the car in a near by street.
By jayEGR
#261566 like i always say its always some body you iether know or followed you or showed it off an is jealous of you try and pick point who acts suspicious around you too like some of ur friends or so called wanna be's :wink: just a thought, shit like this always happens out here ,thts why i iam not going to post up alot of my shit on other forums any more i stick with civic eg.com cuz there legit and not many people know me on this forum beside one person but she dosent know how to work on car or hers own ,

srry to hear about it , i remember when you first posted up about it , you felt like a kid at a candy store ,i was jealous as fuck too ,hope you get it back or atleast in one piece ,smh shit fuckin blows :x fuckin bastards they cant bye wht they dnt have until they want it :thumbdown:
By ikon
#261567 any fellow honda buddys who might know someone who came across one???
By That One Dude
#261569 I've been on the phone with a hundred people telling them to keep an eye out. Posted it on Facebook, and all other forums I frequent as well as the other local forums.
By dbrooks
#261572 Damn dude. Sorry to hear. :thumbdown: